37- Pyscho Bastard

Tris pov

"Stop!" I cry out as he hits my back again. It was finally healing the way it should, the doctor said I was going to be okay, but if I ever got a beating again that I would have serious back issues.

"We've been over this! You don't tell me what to do!" He turns me around like he used to do and punches me straight in the jaw, hard.

Black spots crowd my vision and I can't seem to stop myself from falling over.

Get up. My subconscious tells me but I can't. I'm to tired, to weak.

He kicks me in the ribs and all the air leaves my body. I cough trying to compose myself but it's no use.

He's in control.

He stops and drops the belt next to my face.

"This is what happens to you when you tell something you weren't supposed to Beatrice." He scolds me and I hear him walk out.

I stay on the floor, to weak to move or yell out for help. I feel my world spinning and the last thing I see before I pass out is Peters face.

**************

When I wake up again I'm in a different room, I still have my clothes on so that's a good thing. But this room is smaller then the other one. It doesn't have a window but it has the one light in the room, I look at the door and it's closed shut.

"Oh my goodness Beatrice your up!" I hear someone exclaim from the other side of the room. But not just any someone, my mother.

"Mom?" I whisper shaking.

"Yes sweetie, I'm here, I'm here it's okay, we are going to be okay." She coos and I finally allow myself to cry. I cry at the fact that I'm not the only one here but my mother is too. Even though my hatred for her is still raging inside of me, I want nothing more then for her to hold me and tell me we are going to fine like she just did, like she did when I was smaller.

"Mom I'm scared." I sob out to her. "I know honey, but your going to be fine, your going to get out of here."

I shake my head and lean it against the wall.

"I'm not going to make it mom, I'm to weak and to tired..." I drag out.

"That's not how I taught you Beatrice." I can see her shake her head.

"When I was three and didn't even know what this was, or what a beating was. I'm not your tuff girl mom, I can't be the person you wanted me to me, I'm a coward." I sniffle.

"That is such a lie my darling, you have already survived so much and you will make through this." She reassures me.

I nod at her. She smiles at me. The door opens. We both look to see who it is and see it's Andrew. "Aw look, the whole family is together." He smiles evilly.

"What? No Caleb isn't-" I cut myself off by a gasp. My brother walks in and looks at me.

"Caleb?" I breath out.

"Honey?" My mother voice cracks.

"I'm sorry sis." He says coming up to me and cutting the zip ties. "Caleb don't do this please, it's not to late please!" I cry out as he pulls me out of the room.