18 | soft lips

kim jisoo ; 15 years old

Taehyung was nowhere to be found the next morning.

She was slightly disappointed that the brunette was gone, but Jisoo felt happy at the same time; happy that she finally had the courage to ask him to stay and sleep on her bed. Her cheeks flushed red at the sudden thought. She let out a squeal as she rolled around the sheets.

"Oh mi gosh!" she yelled, "I actually grew the balls and asked Taehyungie to stay by my side!" she then accidentally fell off the bed, but that didn't stop her from fangirling about the events from last night.

"Lord.." she paused and glanced at the ceiling while her hands were on her chest, "Thank you so much for letting this happening to me. I promise that I'll listen to my parents from now on." she smiled then got up from the floor and danced her way to the nightstand to grab her phone.

Jisoo's eyes widened when she saw that she had received a message from Taehyung. She couldn't help but get all giddy when she unlocked her phone to read his message;

[ jisoo, taehyung ]

Jisoo swore that she could die happily right there; her jaws were beginning to ache from grinning so much

Jisoo swore that she could die happily right there; her jaws were beginning to ache from grinning so much. She just couldn't handle the good things that were happening to her; it was all too good to be true.

She then started typing up a message and by the time she pressed 'send', Jisoo found herself smiling;

[ jisoo, taehyung ]

Jisoo sighed before putting away her phone

Jisoo sighed before putting away her phone. She definitely was looking forward to tasting Taehyung's cooking again.

✐ ✎ ✐

After recovering from her cold, Jisoo can finally go back to school. Though she was quite anxious; she was nervous in crossing paths with Taehyung. Would he still act the same after what happened between them?