"Still has eyes in the back of her head I see."

"Mum!" A ginger haired boy, no older than 14, called out as he stood in the sun lit living room. He was still wearing his baggy and tattered pyjama bottoms and a plain white t-shirt that was a few sizes too big for him. His face held a dazed expression that made him seem as though he was still half asleep. His eyes were fixed on the raven-haired girl who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa before him, even with his deep and breaking voice yelling beside her she didn't stir. The sheer exhaustion from not leaving work for at least a week had made the woman's slumber almost unbreakable. "There's a random girl sleeping on our sofa!"

"Ron, that is not a random girl! She lived with us for about 3 years." A younger girl with matching ginger hair stated as she rolled her eyes at the older boy. Unlike the older boy, she was completely awake and had an alert look on her face. Standing beside the other ginger, she looked as though she should have been older. She was wearing spots gear and had a broomstick in her hand. "How do you not recognise her, you had a child crush on her."

"I think I would remember having a child crush on her." Ron stated looking at his sister with a matter-of-fact look.

"Ron, you don't remember what you are for breakfast yesterday!" The girl cried their loud conversation not waking the peacefully sleeping woman. As the younger girl looked at the woman, she stepped forwards to pull the file that she was holding close to her chest into her own hands. Reading through the file, the younger girl's eyes widened with surprise. "Assisting Head of the Department of International Magical Co-operation. She's Percy's boss."

"Ginny, why would Percy bring his boss home?" Ron questioned as he looked at the younger girl rolling his eyes. The younger girl's, Ginny's, face filled with a dumbfounded look at her brother's stupidity.

"Ron! He didn't bring her home!" Ginny yelled causing the raven-hair woman's face to screw up. For a moment, the two siblings remained silent trying to make up for their slight destruction of the woman. Once Ginny was sure that the woman was soundly asleep again, she added in a whisper yell, "It was probably Dad, especially with this pile of work. She probably hasn't slept in ages."

"What are you two yelling about?" Two older boys, who were almost identical apart from one being a quarter of an inch taller than the other, spoke in unison stepping into the living room with a smirk on their faces.

"Do you think they fell victim again, Freddie?" the taller one asked.

"They would be laughing not bickering, Georgie." The other answered with a matching air of mischief in his tone.

However, as their eyes caught sight of the girl who was lead on the sofa, their menacing smile turned to the youngest boy in the room. The identical boy's eyes met each other for a second before they moved either side of Ron, Ginny rolling her eyes as she continued to read the file she had found in the woman's hands.

"It's ickle Ronnie's baby crush!" George teased as he placed his arm over the youngest red-heads shoulder before it was forcefully shaken off.

"Don't let Bill catch you saying that," Fred spoke looking at his brother. "What is it he used to say?"

"I am going to make her a Weasley one day." George and Ginny answered in unison.

As the words left their mouth, an older slightly plump woman walked into the room, her, slightly grey, ginger hair sticking up in clumps. There was a look of annoyance on her face as she walked in glaring at her children, but that look disappeared when she saw the girl on the sofa. The woman's eyes almost filled with tears of relief as she saw the woman slept safely on the sofa.

A slight smile made its way onto the woman's face as she took in the fact that the raven-haired woman, who in her eyes would always be the shaking and fragile little girl that had shown up in her fireplace one night. However, that smile soon changed to a look of fury as she saw the mountain of files on the desk with the woman's handwriting scribbled all over it. All of a sudden, the woman's infuriated attention moved from the table to her children who had been yelling just moments before.