WE'RE HERE!¡!¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡!!

Nellie's P.O.V

" Nellie its time to wake up" James said while shaking me.

" I'm up I'm up I'm up" the plane ran down the runway then to a complete stop. We had to wait five minutes or longer in I just about had enough of it.

" CAN I GET OFF THIS FUCKING PLANE LIKE BEING ON HERE FOR TEN HOURS WAS'NT  ENOUGH!" I yelled randomly an James shh me.

" ladies and gentlemen your now able to move " a mans voice said from the thingy .

" shit I can't feel my ass no more" I said while getting up making James laugh .

" come on we have to find the team an go to the Hotel then get some sleep .an later we have to go to the practice room ." Timmy said

" the fuck you come from Timmy ?" I said while pulling out my bag.

" I was behind you guys  see look " he pulled out his phone in showed us the pictures he had taken with us in our sleep.

" Timmy" I  said an pulled out  my small bag an so did everyone else.

***********************

2 hours later at the Hotel

I had to sleep in the same room as the rest of the teammates. There where two beds in each room so I had to be in the same room as Jame.

I was sleeping in my bed in James was in his bed too. We haven't even been in the room for ten minutes an it the room looks like a tornado ran around the room. But our uniforms  where on the hangers on the doors with the tv playing in the background with Thor hot self . Damn. 

**************

Next day

Practice room

" come on Sammy don't be a wuss " I Said ten feet in front of him I hate being the only girl on the team I can't have girl talk with none of them only gay James.

" I don't want to hurt you Nellie" Sammy said  in we started walking in a circle .

" trust me your not going to hurt me" I said while stopping. 

" okay then"

Sam came at me dead on but I jumped out the way stumbling back a little.

" your faster then I remembered "

" I practice alot "

" I see"

Sam ran at me once again trying to throw a punch but I stopped him by grabbing his fist an his eyes widen. I punched him in the stomach in kicked him in the back of his leg making him fall to the ground . He was now on his back I jumped on top of him pinning down his hands on the mat .

" I told you to trust me didn't I" I said while wiggling my head to make my hair fall on his face .

" shut up"

I got up off him in walked over to get a drink of water at the watermark  . I started to drink my water when I started to feel energy around me. but it wasn't negative it was different  like energy but I can't feel good energy  . I turned around to see

........ Michael?.

" ......... Michael?..."

" that's me ... Why do you look scared?.." He asked me

" it's nothing I'm fine" I walked away as fast as I can from him not looking back I walked up to the elevator pushing the open button . When the doors open I walked in pushing the eighteenth floor. When I looked up I see Michael come for the elevator I pushed the button that looks like this >|< in the doors closed before he can get to it. I sled down the wall I'm pulling out my phone calling Talizha.

" hello?"

" it's me ... I need to talk to you"

"okay  but Lukes over "

"it's cool I have to talk to the both of you guys"

" okay"

We hung up the phone an when I saw I was at the eighteenth floor I waited for the doors to open . As soon as the doors opened I basically was flying down the hallway to Talizhas door. I found her door in knock on it in just five second Talizha opened the door in letting me in . I sat on the couch in picking my feet up that they where on the coffee table.

" so what's up? "Luke asked

" I think somethings wrong with Michael" I started.

" why do you say that?" Talizha asked while sitting on the couch next to Luke both now facing me.

" I can feel his energy "

" what? " they both said at the same time.

" Angeles can't feel humans energy" Luke said while get up.

" I never fleet it before .... Maybe he's not human !"  I said jumping up off the couch.

" maybe both of you guys should calm the fuck down or I'll kick you two in the throat" Talizha said while getting up too. Then me and Luke sat back down followed by Talizha.

" okay so wha-" Luke was interrupted  by someone knocking at the door. All three of us jumped up not knowing who it was. Luke walked over to the door an looked throw the peephole. He waves at me to go to a different room which I did. As soon as I closed the door the other door opened an Michael came in .

" where is she?!" Michael basically yelled .

" who? .. Why are you acting like this? What's wrong?" Luke talked back to him.

" who the fuck you think I'm talking about?!"  Michael spat back.

" why is he acting like this he never yelled at Luke before " I thought to my self.

" Michael are you okay?" Talizha asked

" yes the fuck im " okay" ."  Sounding madder then ever.

Just when he said that negative energy  came throw the door . I never seen this before which made me a little scared . The energy soon left the room an started hearing things falling. Then it when quiet to quiet I started walking to the door when I heard a loud bang against the door. Which made me stop it can't be Michael it can't be he's to good for this.

"Nellie you have to get out of the room he's coming" Luke was talking to me in my head .

I ran to the window just in time before Michael broke down the door.

I jumped out the window in opened my wings went up lucky me there was no one around . I looked up just in time to see his eyes where yellow . I went to the twentieth floor the floor I was at I poked my head in the room to see if James was in there fee wasn't. I closed my wings in jumped in the window hitting the floor loudly.

" hey girl!" James yelled while walking in.

" hey James" I fall on my bed.

" good your sleepy it's a  big day tomorrow "  James said jumping on he's bed.

Yea it is

Talizha's P.O.V

" Michael are you okay?" I asked him.

"yes the fuck I'm"okay" sounding madder then ever.

Talizha duck in five seconds he's going to hit you " Luke told me in my head.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5....

As soon as he throw a punch I ducked down in Luke tackled him to the ground. I got off the floor in Michael pushed Luke off him sending him across half the room  . But he was not getting up . Michael ran up to me in the speed of light in got me on my Presser point which made me fall to the floor . Be for I hit the floor I saw Luke open he's eyes then it went all black.