Birthday!!

Michaels P.O.V

I started. watching the Looney toons waiting for my wife to wake up so I can mess with her. I started to fall asleep when I heard a thump upstairs. I go to check up on her.

I get to our room in put Lizha in her crib. I looked at the bed in Nellie was gone. I looked over the bed to see at she fall again in pulled the blankets with her. I go over to lift her back on the bed. When I bent over to get her she pulls me down with her. She gets on top of me in starts kissing my face can't lie I love when she do that.

" Happy birthday babe" she said giving me a peck on the lips.

"it's not my birthday"

"yes it is its the its the 20th"

"it's not"

"Yes it is my birthday was Saturday Lizha was born on Wednesday your birthday is today Sunday our birthdays are four days apart"

I checked my phone in she was right is was my birthday. Damn I forgot.

I cupped her cheeks in pulled her to me so that I can kiss her. When our lips touched I felt a spark. ....in my pants.

"what do you want for your birthday?"

" .... you"

I started to grind on her in she smashed our lips together. I sat up an she wraps her legs around my waist. Her hair fell perfectly to the side. I get up not dropping her she tangles her hands in my hair.  Which makes me groan in she giggled against my lips. I laid her on the bed carefully on her back. When I remembered that we can't do this with a baby in the room. I let go of Nellie in pick up Lizha in take her to her own crib. As she fell back asleep I went back to the bedroom to find Nellie waiting for me in the same spot.

I bend back over to be in the same spot as before in she wraps her legs around me again. in the rest on the day was history.  maybe because we didn't have sex for 8months.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.:),..

..

.

.

.

.

.

  okay sorry guys now its over