Chapter 6

Okay... Thanks For The fanning and Votes Guys!! :D

---------------------------------------------------

Alex POV:

I just had to warn her and I didn't even know she was alive until I scented her on Aiden you see not all of my pack was gone so I took over we had babies got new people and bam!! We have our selfs a bigger better pack but recently we've been having rogues so we had to move into the Fate Pack.

I was now carrying Elissa To my apartment that I got a couple days ago when I found out she was here by Clove She wouldn't tell Aiden or me when he was in the room which he got mad and fustrated at I left before he knew knowing he would come along but I have to talk to her first before him.

I set her down on the bed sitting beside her stroking her her soft hair she's grown alot and is very beautiful I really missed her and tried to find her, but I lost her along with clove im just happy to see her again I leaned down and kissesd her cheek then her forehead and then sat down in the chair next to the bed waiting for her to wake up.

Aiden's POV: (Betcha didn't see that happen)

I growled She left and then when I get I hint of a Were she could be her brother takes off! Katie doesn't talk to me, but when I try to talk to Clove she takes her away saying 'if she wants you to know where she's at she would have written a note' I groaned and went into my office sitting in the chair and leaning back closing my eyes I wish she was here I sighed thinking of her when I felt someone touch my manhood I opened my eyes immediatly and pushed Alli I knew it was her I yelled at her to get out.

Jeez just because my mate isn't here doesn't mean you can just Come all at me I sighed the day is boring my heart is broken and I keep sighing to much It's all my fault she left.

Elissa's POV:

I fluttered my eyes open and blinked a little all the memories came back and I abruptly got up Alex was sitting their looking at me he stared into my eyes and then Got up walking to me he sat on the bed and then wrapped his arms around me I immediatly wrapped mine around his while looking around.

We were in an Apartment that much I could tell "I missed you" He said I nodded. just because he was gone doesn't mean that I'm going to be nice he's still trying to make me go back to that thing.

He pulled back and smiled at me "We have to go to your mate"He said and I shook my head "No he's done things to me that I don't like I'm not going Alex" I said and he looked at me dissaprovingly "He's your mate your just mad a little you'll forgive him" He said I shook my head again "Techniqlly I'm Not a werewolf I've never changed" I said His expression changed and his eye brows furrowed he hmmmed and then He looked like he realized something.

"That's right your a special Wolf Sorry but this is gonna hurt" He said I looked at him confussed and then I felt pain and Passed out.....Really again Freaking PERFECT!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I had a killer headache I couldn't see and my body was burning I screamed out in Pain and Heard a Sickining crack of my bones breaking inch by inch I screamed louder this hurt more than being in the basement with those guys who Beat and whipped me everyday.

I passed out once again and when I awoke I was In the forest where in the forest though

'By the Apartments with your brother' A voice said I gasped who is that?

'I'm your wolf Alexandria Rosaliz Like the Name' I heard with a hint of amusement I got up but I didn't feel Like I was My heighthed I looked down and Had Paws!! I changed into a wolf I ran over to the water and saw a White wolf staring back at me.

'Like the color and everything you beautiful or should I say we' she said

'Yes I suppose we are Alexandria' I said she chuckled

'call me dria' she said I heard a snap and saw Alex I untensed he scared me he chuckled and smiled and I Looked at him confussed He shook his head "You know you can change back just think of youself like how you look" He said and I did, But I wasn't naked like Aiden and his Pack "How am I-" I was interupted by him "Because your the Whit Wolf you have many powers like Healing, reading minds of people who aren't in you pack, Extra strength, speed, scences Bigger, And breaking bonds to your mate but I wouldn't do that it hurts like Bitch for a while" He said I nodded Dizzily this is a lot to take in.

"By the way we need to get back to your mate or else that Assosiation the that you were in will kill you their the only ones who can" He said and I huffed and shook my head "Don't want to" I said.

'Your Brother is right you going to have to do want to die and then cause pain to your brother and Mate Alex also has a bond with you if you get hurt he can feel it just like you brother that's the power we have so we can make sure the people we care about will be okay' she said I sighed and nodded.

"Fine we'll go" I said to Alex I won't forgive Aiden so easily though it'll take a lot of convincing for me to. We started walking out of the forest when I smelt the most horid scent ever Alex stopped and turned around " Lissa go run back to the Apartment now!!" He yelled I looked back and saw to Wolfs growling and glaring over to us I turned back to Alex and shook my head "No! I Will not lose you again!" I yelled at him he groaned knowing I won't leave.

I searched my pockets looking for my knives I only had one so it looks like I'll have to do Hand to Hand combat I threw the knive at the wolf in the heart and he dropped with a whimper, but then 3 more came out so I jumped up and ran to the wolf tackiling in to the ground he struggled a little and then I twisted it's neck Killing it.

I looked up and saw Alex struggling so I changed and bit two in the neck killing them fastly and then ran to help alex with the last ugly brown wolf while jumping over the wolf it had got a hold of my leg and bit down making me scream I kicked its muzzle and then Twisted its Neck while changing back to human.

I layed on the gound and Alex came up to me Asking me If I was okay and I nodded and rolled my jeans What I saw amazed me....

Nothing

Nothing was their its was clear not even a Scratch was in sight I sighed and got up taking a hold of Alex's Hand we were going to have a long journey.

A couple of hours later we made it back to the Pack house I sighed and looked over to Alex He was looking straight ahead so I turned back around and kept walking till we got to the door we opened it and the immediately I was in big huge from people and a sneer or glare from those Hoes "We Missed You So Much!!" Katie said I Gues this is De Ja Vú all over again...

"I know" I said tiredly she nodded and then paused sniffing the air she slowly turned around "Y-Your a-a W-W-WEREWOLF!!" she squealed and I laughed nodded as she tackled me in a hug she then pulled out and ran over to Alex Grabbing him into a hug and I then realized something "You guys are Mates!" I exclaimed with joy and they nodded and had a peck of the check leaving.

I turned around feeling his presence I looked up at my Mate Aiden, Boy was this going to be a long Night....

--------------------------------

10 VOTES

FAN

COMMENT

ARISETOLOVE ❤❤❤