Chapter 10

This might be a little shorter...... I'm actually not so sure haha I'm just trying my best to make this a good story :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's POV:

Horror was what I saw she was laying their in a pool of blood I picked her up and ran out of the forest. "Please be okay!" Ii whispered as I ran really fast out to the Pack house I got their faster than I left from their.

I ran into the house and into Crystal's office only to see a bunch of other people from my pack I set her on the table and l lifted up her shirt Crystal came over and held a towel over it making the blood stop, then she started rubbing some chemical stuff and stitching her so fast I looked and saw Elissa's eyes open as she gasped and then looked at me she all of a sudden screamed and I mean yelled out.

"Hold her I think shes Hallucinating," Crystal said firmly I nodded and held onto her arms she looked a little crazy, but I pushed that aside I looked at Crystal as she cut the stitch line off and then put something over it Elissa started scratching at her skin so I pinned her by her wrist and kissed her.

At first she struggled and then suddenly she stopped and I looked to see her knocked out I sighed and picked her up "Thank you," I told crystal and she nodded going to help the others I left and sat Elissa on my bed.

 Elissa's POV:

I woke up with a killer headache I really hope that after all of this I can finally relax!!!

I got up and walked around it felt really dark I put my hand on the walls for support and groaned falling on to the wall I got back up something wasn't right usually everything is bright and just not so dark and molded I looked around and finally got into a room I gasped and fell back.

Their was dead bodies everywhere I looked and saw My sister on the floor "Clove!" I yelled as the tears came down she was barely alive "Yo-You Mo-Mon," She didn't finish her eyes were open and she stopped breathing.

Fear

Fear is what I saw in her dead eyes I screamed and started breaking down all of a sudden I was picked up and thrown into a room with chains around my wrists "How could you, you killed your own sister and my sister!" I saw it was Aiden looking at me with pure disgust "No I didn't I would never!" I said.

He shook his head and left me in the dark.

*********

I suddenly woke up gasping I looked around it was light in the room and Aiden was sitting in the chair looking confused "What's wrong?" He asked I shook my head it's just a dream I would never do that at all I couldn't, no I wouldn't.

I got up and looked at him "Clove?" I asked he smiled "She's alright," He said and I nodded "I'm going to go see her," I said and walked out before he could say anything.

I sighed and slowed down my pace I can't believe I just dreamed about that I opened her door to see her laughing with that boy Jackson. I smiled at them and she came up to me hugging me tightly "Hi!" She squealed I smiled at her and shook my head at her cheerfulness.

"Hey," I said back "I'm glad you're okay!" She said relieved and I nodded "Me to," I mumbled "Thanks for protecting her," I told Jackson he nodded smiling slightly. "I have to go," I told her and walked out slowly I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out I looked at myself I don't feel like myself I feel like their is someone else in me like it's darker and more evil. I shrugged the feeling and put on a smile I'll just find something fun to do!

I walked out in a beautiful yellow sun dress and sneaked up behind Aiden hugging him from behind. "Aiden!" I said I heard him chuckle and he turned around holding me by the waist "I'm never letting you go again," He said and I rolled my eyes.

"So possessive!" I said and he just smiled "I'm okay with that," He said and he looked me in the eyes and kissed me hard and so passionately "Now we have nothing to worry about I hardly doubt he will come back for you," He said and I nodded.

He doesn't have anyone to help him at that "So What do you say about me and you going on a date?" He asked and I gasped dramatically.

"Is that the best way to ask your mate on a date?" I asked sarcastically rolling my eyes and he chuckled nodding.

"Indeed it is I'm an Alpha I can't be so soft," He said and then pulled me closer "However you are an exception... Elissa Pride will you go on a date with me?" He asked and I smiled hugely "Yes I Will Aiden!" I said simply.

"Well then what time should I pick you up?" I rolled my eyes at that "How about at 7 downstairs?" I asked and he nodded.

That night we spent it having a really good time.

For tonight we will be more than ready for anything that happens next, but for now we're living our lifes to the fullest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EH so I just made this quick So whatever I want to keep it, but I don't think really anybody likes it..... So whatever!

Vote

Comment

Fan