Chapter 9

So since I got a couple of comments I went ahead and did this next chapter.

xxAriseToLovexx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8:

Elissa's POV:

"Aiden," I whinned out he looked at me sternly "No," He said again, Aiden wasn't allowing me to go to with him to get my sister "But she's MY Sister!" I said and he looked at the TV again not responding I got up and walked up the stairs to our room.

I sat down on the bed and sighed laying down and closing my eyes "Lissa I don't want to lose you, do you even know what he wants?" He asked and I paused and sat up looking at him I sighed and shook my head and he came up sitting on the bed next to me "Exactly for all you know he could want you dead" Aiden said and then I looked into his blue eyes "But you know what he wants" I whispered and he looked down away from my eyes and nodded.

"I've actually been in the building I know where to go and what to do, nobody else, but me knows that in the entire pack house!" I growled at him he looked taken back from my growl, I could tell because he's eyes held sadness that I would growl at him.

He sighed and took my hands in his "Fine.. But if anything goes wrong I want you to run when I tell you to," He said looking straight into my eyes I squealed and attacked him with a big hug he hugged me back laughing a little I sat on his lap and played with his messy hair he held onto my wrist and I looked in his eyes they were a darker blue, lust, I leaned down and softly kissed his lips he smiled onto my lips and kissed me back.

When he kissed me he had more force than I did I kissed him harder as he pushed me down on the bed putting his hands on my waist I wrapped my legs around him and my hand tangled in his hair he moaned as I pulled in gently his mouth moved down my neck and I felt his sharp teeth graze over "Please," he asked as he pulled away panting I took his face in my hand and looked him in the eyes "Yes you can mark me," I said and he leaned slowly towards my neck and bit down I moaned at the pleasure as he bit down it felt so good I don't even know how to explain it!

He licked it and I tightened my grip trying to nnot moan again as he leaned back up He smiled at me and I smiled back then I got up and looked at him "When are we going?" I asked and he thought "Tonight would be good they probably think that we're waiting for something," He said and then I smirked "Great that gives me plenty of time to practice," I said and he looked confussed I walked out and to see Alex.

Clove's POV:

I'm so bored I was sitting on the bed since really theirs nothing to do when some dude came in "Come with me," He said I laughed "Me Come with you! How stupid do you think I am?!?! I'm not going anywhere with you!" I said and he growled I just looked at him boredly "So stubborn like your sister,"  He muttered grabbing me by my wrist "OW That hurts you know!!" I screamed and he just ignored me pulling me out the room.