Thirty two

He turns me onto my back and pulls my shorts off, tracing his fingers lightly all the way down to my ankles.
As he comes back up he trails soft kisses up my legs, gently caressing my skin, and stops at my inner thighs. I gasp, then bite my lip to stifle a moan.
He uses his teeth to pull my shirt up and over my head, licking and kissing and sucking as he goes. My back arches and I push my breasts up to his face. He complies. He takes his time, no rush, and yet there is an urgency in his gaze as he looks at me.
It is pure fire to be looked at like that. I am suddenly aware that this is me, he's looking at me, wanting me. I feel myself awakening.
I pull him down onto the bed beside me, straddling his hips.
"Close your eyes," I whisper.
He grins stupidly, but obliges, trying his best not to laugh at me.
I kiss his closed lids. Then his nose. Then his lips, deeply, sticking my tongue tentatively between them.
He grunts softly.
I suck on his collarbone, lick the curve of his pecs, nibbling all along his side. He wriggles and tries to stifle a giggle, but his breath hitches. He is enjoying this.
He holds my hips lifting me up to position me right. I slap them away.
"No touching," I breathe. "I'm in charge here."
He laughs, and his eyes dance.
I kiss him just under his belly button, and he gasps deliciously. He arches his back and pushes himself up towards my mouth.
I oblige him, unable to keep the wicked smile from my lips. He moans softly as I work, trying his best not to make too much noise.
In one swift movement he grabs me, flips me onto my back and is inside me. I cry out but he stops me with a hand over my mouth.
We rock back and forth, our eyes glazed and mouths open. In the same moment we recognise how stupid we look, and grin at each other. But then it's back to sensation and pleasure, and every touch is electric.
Somehow the silence is more erotic, the way we bite our lips or screw our eyes shut. There is more heat in our touch, because there is no sound to distract our other senses.
He exhales deeply, and I know he is about to fall apart. I let go and feel myself climax.
Spent, we lay down in a heap on the bed.
"They're still leaving you know."
"I know."
He kisses my forehead, wraps his arms around me, and promptly falls asleep.