Part One

Miracle in MM
*****
"When you gon come home with me Miracle..."

When you offer me more than a couple hundred nigga.

I roll my eyes as my back is turned to this goofy ass dude...He thinks cuz he come in here every week and throw a couple hundred I'm a fuck him.You gon need to cough up some racks to get me to leave this club with you.

"I'm serious baby...We getting kinda close right?"He says moving his hand to my ass,he knows there's no touching.I turn around and immediately put on a smile."Yea baby...We getting kinda close but...."I say moving his hand off me slowly,he don't even notice."You know the rules baby."I say in his ear and before he can come up with some stupid ass excuse I get up off of him.

"Your times up Julian.See you next Friday."I say giving him one last smile before leaving the private section.

"You need to stop fucking with that cheap ass nigga Miracle.He can't even afford a second of your time."My friend, and fellow dancer,Janae says."If we're being technical he can afford 5 minutes of my time."I say laughing and she rolls her eyes before joining in."And I gotta soft spot for him."I say shrugging and she shakes her head before being flagged down by some football player.

I walk throughout the club just ignoring all the broke niggas staring me down.I can tell when you have the pockets to fuck with me and these niggas don't.

"Miracle!"One of the new girls in the club yells,trying to flag me down.I don't remember her name so I just smile and let her come to me."There's a urgent call for you in the back."She says and my face twists up cuz I have no idea who's calling and tryna stop my bag.

"Did they say a name?"I ask and she thinks before nodding."Devon I think."She says and I roll my eyes,I just walk away from the girl without a word and go to the back...

"What Devon?!"I yell into the phone,not caring that at least 5 girls are around me.They all know my baby daddy by name and basically know all that shit that goes down with us.

"Why you yelling Miracle?!"He says yelling back and I sigh,Ion want to get into a screaming match with this nigga."I'm at work Devon,what you want?"I say even though he knows where I'm at.He just doesn't care.

"That's what you call it?"He says with a little laugh and I roll my eyes.He wasn't complaining when he couldn't find a job and I was the one paying the bills for our place."Titi won't stop crying for you and I got work in the morning so I need to sleep."He says and I sigh.

"I'm a be here for a couple more hours so I don't know what you want me to do...."I say sitting down cuz I can tell this will be a long ass conversation.

"I want you to bring your ass on and get your daughter!"He yells and that pisses me the fuck off.I can tell he's already annoyed so he's tryna pick a fight with me.Well he got one tonight.I have full custody and he should be glad he gets to see them at all.

"Nigga don't fucking talk to me like that!Dont forget that you asked to have the kids every night!If you want me to come get her and Deandre tonight then don't plan on seeing them again!"I yell and he's silent for a minute.I would never keep the kids from him but sometimes I gotta threaten it.

He sighs and that's when I know he knows he can't win this."Look just come over when you done...Please."He says sounding tired and I move my hair out my face before sighing."Ok Devon...Look,just give her some cocoa to calm her down and let her sleep with you."I say trying to help him out.