Part Two

Nicki in MM

"Thanks for taking them a little earlier today."I say passing a sleeping Tyranny to Devon.I usually drop the kids off right before my shift but today Nicki asked me to come by early and help her out with cleaning.

"It's no problem Miracle..."He says kissing Titi on the forehead and holding Deandre's hand."We gon have a better time tonight than last night."He says and I laugh nodding.I hope she's not fussy today cuz I can't keep coming home early.I quickly kiss Deandre before he runs inside,he rather go play on Devon's Xbox than say goodbye to me.

I hand Devon a bag full of Titi's stuff and kiss her gently so she doesn't wake up."I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning..."He says and I nod smiling.

"Bye Devon."I say before leaving.Ion know why shit was so damn weird with him just now but Ion really care.Every once in a while he gets weird with me and I think it's because he's fucking some other bitch.He never admits to it though so it's whatever.I wave at him one last time through my window and then pull off.

*****

"What am I suppose to be helping with?"I ask, laughing at Nicki.I know we usually have the new girls clean so I know she just wants some company.

"Come with me..."She says and I follow her to the back.On the way some of the girls try and avoid my gaze and I just laugh.A lot of the girls are kinda scared of me and Ion mind it.I only have one friend here and that's Janae,I don't really fuck with bitches cuz their always jealous.

"How's my babies?"Nicki asks me and I shrug.

"They were a handful today but Devon saved the day."I say and she nods,I wait for her to say something but she just takes off her jacket.

"Are y'all getting back together?"She asks and I shake my head immediately.She bites her lip and I already know why she want me here.

"You remember when I said you owe me?"She asks and I nod."Well I want you to repay me right now."She says touching my thigh and I shake my head moving her off me.

"Look Nicki I'm not tryna do all that today..."I say not tryna make her mad.Nicki is super close with Reef and she's gotten a lot of people fired.I'm not tryna be next.

"What you mean you not tryna do all that.You owe me Miracle."She says sounding angry and I shake my head.I've never been scared of no bitch but I'm not tryna lose this job.I know I can find something else real quick but I love this place.

"I was tryna help with cleaning or promoting or something..."I suggest and she shakes her head.I just sigh cuz Ion feel like this is gonna end how I want it.

"You ain't turn me down last time."She says and I shrug.Yea...We fucked a while back but I only agreed cuz Reef was mad I missed some nights and she said she would get him to forget about it.I got to keep my job and I gave her what she wanted.It was my first time with a woman and I didn't like that shit.I had to let Devon hit like the next day to make up for it.

"Nicki I love you for covering for me so many times but Ion gotta sleep with you to make it up to you."

"You lucky my boyfriend back in town cuz if he wasn't I'd get your ass fired.Next time don't ask me to cover for you."She says before getting up and storming out.I just sigh and shake my head.I feel like a punk ass bitch for letting her talk to me like that but I love my job.

I leave and get something to eat before the club opens...

****

"Don't let none of these new hoes touch your money bitch."Janae yells to me as I'm coming off the stage.

I look around at the new girls trying to swarm me and I laugh waving them away from me.I carry my wads of ones over to Janae and she helps me put it in my own bag.