Prologue

Stiles' Pov

I was walking hand and hand with my "boyfriend" until we got away from the school and he let go of my hand. I told him that I didn't like him anymore and that I like Derek and that I wanted to break up with him, He told me that I can't break up with him and beat and used me until I couldn't see, walk right. I'm pretty sure that I have a lot of broking ribs. When we got to the front door our house I got scared.

I unlocked the door and we walked in. When the door was closed and locked I turned around and he hit me and I fell to the floor and whimpered. This has been happening for three years now, Him just hitting me and using me. He got on top and hit me over and over in my ribs and face and I tried to cover my stomach but he still found a way to hit me in my stomach, All I could cry and whimper know that I'm going to have a miscarriage because of it, He hit me one more time in my ribs and I heard something crack. He got up and stepped on my right arm and laughed at me crying, He stepped on my arm harder and I heard it crack and let out a loud scream of pain. I could feel the blood slowly coming from out of me and into my pants.

"P-please stop" I begged

"Shut up bitch," He said

I let out a whimper when he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into our bedroom, I know where this is going and to say I'm not scared is an understatement. He let go of my hair and started unbuttoning his pants and pulled them down with his underwear, I tried to crawl away but it was hard with a broken arm and aching body. He grabbed me by my feet and pulled me to the bed and picked me up and throw me on the bed, He started pulling off my clothes but I kicked him and tried to get away from him. He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back on the bed and punched me in the face and stomach again, I just gave up I'm into much pain and I feel so weak. He took my shirt off and grabbed my pants and underwear off, He throws them to the floor. He grabbed my wrist and pinned them over my head, I tried to get out of his grip but I'm too weak. He forced himself inside of me and I screamed and cried begging him to stop but he didn't listen, He thrust in and out of me at a fast pace. I screamed louder as I felt and a wave of pain hit me, I felt a really bad pain my stomach and I knew what was happening, He's killing our baby.

"P-Please stop your hurting me" I cried out

"I said shut up," He said thrusting into me harder

I felt the blood dripping out of me and on the bed sheets, His grip on my wrist got tighter and I whimpered. He leaned down and bit into my shoulder hard and I screamed in pain, He bit down as hard as he could and he broke the skin and stop biting me. felt the blood rolling down my shoulder and onto the bed, His thrust's got slower and sloppy and I glad that it was almost over. He released inside of me and pulled out, I already know that I'm starting to bruise and my right arm is throbbing like crazy and my ribs are probably broken, I'm still bleeding from my butt and Its hurting like hell. I need to go to the hospital.

"I'm going out," He said

"W-wait I need to go to the h-hospital," I said

"No you don't, your going to stay here," He said

and with that, he put his pants on and left. I was so dizzy and tired but I didn't want to go to sleep, I don't want to go to sleep because I think I'm going to die but being died it better than this. I had a pack meeting today but I guess I have to skip it. I laid down a balled my body up under the covers.

And everything went black.