Chapter one

Stiles' Pov

I woke up to a knock at my window, I looked up at my window with a hiss of pain. It was Derek, when he saw me he opened the window and quickly jumped into my room. He ran over to me and grabbed my arms and I screamed in pain, He looked at my arm and then back up at me, He looked me in my eyes and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Who did this,," He asked

"Nobody I fell down the stairs," I said

The pain in my lower half hurt so bad, I can't take it. I started feeling dizzy, Derek gives me the 'Stop lying tell me the truth' looked but I couldn't.

"Tell me who did this," He said getting angry

"N-nobody Derek," I said

Derek sniffed the air then looked at the blood stain on the sheets, He looked at me and I already know what he's about to say.

"Move the cover," He said

"W-what," I said panicking

"Take the cover off of your body," He said

"N-no," I said

"Stiles, Move the sheets or I'll do it," He said

When I didn't move to pull the covers off of me he grabbed them and pulled them off, When he pulled them off I balled me body farther into myself. He looked at my body and look at the dry blood on my face and butt. I was getting dizzier by the second, My whole body hurts.

"What did they do to you," He said 

I heard the door downstairs and I know that he was home.

"I'm home Bitch" He screamed up the steps

"He killed my baby," I said

"He did this" Derek growled

"Save me, Sourwolf," I said

"I will, little red," He said

Derek shifted into something like a werewolf thing and growled, When the door opened he grabbed my 'Boyfriend' by his throat and lifted him up in the air.

"You did this to him, For what" Derek growled in his face

"L-let me go," He said

"No your going to pay for what you did to him" Derek growled 

The pain all over my body was getting worst and the dizziness was getting stronger.

"You will never hurt anyone again" Derek growled into he ear

Derek smashed he throat and let him fall to the floor, I slowly blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek's Pov

After I dripped Stiles now dead boyfriend to the floor I ran over to him, I put some clothes on him and picked him up, I ran full speed to the hospital and walked in.

"Help," I said

Ms. McCall ran over to us and called a Doctor, the doctor took Stiles and I followed until I couldn't any more and I sat in the waiting room. Looks like I'm going to take some days off of school. Two hours later the doctor came out he said I could see Stiles but he was in a coma, I walked into his room and the first thing I saw was Stiles them I seen the tubes down his throat to help him breathe. I walked over and sat in a chair that was at the side of his bed, I grabbed his hand and put my lips to his hand and started taking away his pain. God damn, it hurts. I took away all of his pain and when he opened his eyes I let go, I gasped for air fuck that hurt.

"Derek," He said

"Stiles I love you," I said

"D-Derek I love you too," He said

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yes," He said

"How long has this been happening," I asked

"T-three years," He said

"What did you mean he killed your baby," I asked

"I-I was one month pregnant with his baby then he beat me when we got home and I had a miscarriage" He said

"I'm sorry I didn't know, You have to stay here for three weeks," I said

"Can you stay here with me?" He said with a yarn

"Yea sure," I said

He started falling asleep so I got into the hospital bed with him and spooned him, I played with his hair and soon we both fell to sleep.