Chapter two

The song is because of Teen Wolf Brett and his sister died and I cried so this song is for him, Also whoever hit him and his sister has to fight me. Anyway on with the story.

                                                          (Three weeks later)

Derek's Pov

I watched Stiles sleep, Not in a creepy way thought. He looks so peaceful in his sleep, He stirred a little then his eyes fluttered open and he stared at me with a sleepy smile. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly, He kissed back before we pulled away. He rubbed his eyes with his casted hand and looked up at me.

"I get to go home today," He said his voice raspy from sleep but happy

"You sure do," I said

"How do you feel," I asked

"Good I guess, My leg, Ribs, and arm hurts though," He said

I looked down at his casted leg and arm, Leaned down a kissed him and he kissed back with a small smile, I took away his pain he pulled away with a pout.

"Derek what was that," He said

"what," I asked

"I must be imagining," He said still pouting

I kissed the pout on his face and it turned into a smile, He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me onto the bed so I was hovering over him. He pulled away and looked into my eyes and smiled.

"You have the most beautiful green eyes I ever saw," He said making me blush

"You have the most pretty hazel eyes I've ever seen," I said back making him blush

He was blushing so hard that the tip of his ear and his neck turned red, I smiled and kissed him again, We started making out but pulled away because a nurse came into the room the check on Stiles. When she was done she said that we are free to leave but we had to wait because she was getting Stiles his churches so he can walk, We left the hospital and got into my car and drove to my house and got out. Stiles looked over at me confused, I looked over at him and smiled.\

"Where are we," He asked

"My house," I said with a wide smile on my face

"Why," He asked still confused

"Because your living with me for now on," I said

"What about my clothes and my school bag, We have school tomorrow, " He said

"All of your stuff is in my room," I said

Before he could say anything I picked him up bridal-style and carried him upstairs and into my room. I laid him on my bed and kissed his forehead, He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down to his lips and kissed me. I kissed him back and got on the bed and hover over his body, He pulled away and I frowned. He leaned up and kissed behind my ear, I let out a groan and closed my eyes, I could feel them changing and I can't let Stiles see he might get scared and not like me anymore. He sucked on the spot behind my ear and my eyes shot open, He sucked hard and bit down slightly, I'm pretty sure he left a love bite there. He lowered down to my neck and kissed the side of my neck and kissed all over my neck, He found my sweet spot and bite down on it. I growl in my throat trying to control myself, He sucked all over my neck. He laid back down and I opened my eyes when they were back to normal, blushed noticing that I had a boner. Stiles looked down and smirked. I leaned down and kissed his neck, When I found his sweet spot I licked and sucked on it leave a love bite on his pale skin, He let out a moan and that made me proud, I gave him more love bites then stopped. I'm not going to let the love bites on my neck heal, We started kissing again and he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up, I stopped kissing him and took off my shirt and his. I kissed him again then kissed his neck grinding my hips down on him and we both moaned from the friction, I kissed down his neck until I was and his stomach, I moved up to his nipples and licked one of them. I felt Stiles shiver under me as I licked and sucked his nipples, I moved down to his pants and looked up at him and he nodded in approval. I took his pants and boxers off, it was kinda hard because they got stuck on his leg cast. When I did get them off his erection popped up and fell onto his stomach, I took him in my hand and pumped him slowly hearing him moan. I slowly wrapped my lips around his swollen tip and sucked, He grabbed my hair and pulled it making me moan around him. I started bobbing my head up and down at a fast pace and he pulled my hair harder.

"F-fuck, Derek I'm gonna cum," He said

I stopped and his grip on my hair loosened and he started panting, I took my pants and boxers off and crawled back up to him, I went in my dresser and grabbed my bottle of lube. I lubed myself up and was about to lube up my fingers when Stiles stopped me.

"D-Derek I need you n-now," He said in between breaths

"Stiles if I don't it will hurt," I said

"I don't care I need you, Derek," He said

I put extra lube on so it won't hurt as bad and lined myself up with his hole and pushed in a little.

"You ready," I asked

He nodded his head and with that I slowly pushed in, He hissed in pain and grabbed my back digging his nails into my back. When I was fully in I stopped to let him stretch around me. I looked down at him and he had his eyes closed and a tear rolled down his cheek, I kissed him and he kissed me back. I started thrusting in and out of Stiles and he moaned into my mouth and scratching my back, My thrusts started getting faster and harder. We had to break apart because we needed air, When I hit his prostate he screamed my name and I'm pretty sure my neighbors and Scott heard that. I thrust into him hitting that spot over and over making him scream.

"DEREK IM GOING TO CUM" He screamed in pleasure

"M-Me too, Fuck Stiles your so tight" I moaned out

I grabbed his member and stroked it in time with my thrusts, I felt my stomach tighten and I knew that I would bust soon, Stiles screamed my name as he came into my hand and on his chest, When he clenched around me I felt my eyes change and I came deep inside him. I slowly pulled out of him and he looked into my eyes. I closed my eye and opened them when I know they were back to normal. Before Stiles could ask me anything I went to the bathroom and got a wet rag and cleaned both of us off. I put on some underwear and grabbed Stiles a pair of his underwear and helped him put them on. I got into the bed and wrapped my arms around Stiles' waist and he moved closer to me.

"D-Derek what's wrong with your eyes," He asked

"I'll tell you in the morning, But for now let sleep," I said

with that we closed our eyes a fell asleep.

#RipBrettTalbot