Chapter five

Derek's Pov

What does he mean maybe, Is he crazy. If we are having a baby I deserve to know right?. I wouldn't mind have a little Stiles and me running around, It would actually be cute. I just laid there watching him sleep and yes I can do that because he's my boyfriend and future husband and anyone that tried to touch or hurt him I won't stop myself from ripping out their throat. With my teeth of course. I reached my hand out and caressed his cute mole dotted face, Thinking of him having my baby is the best thing in the world to me. He's my everything, I can't lose him Because if I do I'll die. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arm around his waist, Getting a sleepy smile from the sleeping Stiles. I smiled, I love this man so much, After we graduate collage I'm going to purpose to him. My smile got wider when Stiles opened his eyes and looked back at me.

"Stop staring, It's weird," He said closing his eyes again

"Wait, Are you pregnant," I asked

"Mhm," He said

"Wait, seriously," I asked

"Yup," He said

I pulled him over to me and kissed him all over his face making him giggle, He's so cute.

"Thank you," He said

"Huh," I asked

"You said that I was cute," He said

I blushed noticing that I said that out loud. He leaned in kissed me, I kissed back and slowly sat up and pulled him on my lap. He wrapped his arm around my neck and the other one down my pants.

"Stiles, what are you doing," I asked

"My job," He said lowly

He started stroking me slowly and I pulled him back into a kiss biting his bottom lip slightly, After a few storks, he got on his knees on the floor. He pulled down my boxers and looked at my member and started drooling a little bit. He took my member and licked flat strips from my base to my tip and tease the tip with his tongue, I let out a moan and gripped his hair. He took me into his mouth and slowly started to bob his head up and down and I pulled his hair and he moaned on my member and the vibration made me let out a loud moan. I looked down at him and almost came at the look on his face, He was looking up at me with hooded eyes and his lips were shining with pre-cum and saliva.

"Oh my god Stiles" I moaned out throwing my head back

He bobbed his head faster and I could feel myself hitting the back of his throat and I groaned loudly and pulled his hair trying not to thrust into his mouth.

"Stiles, I-I'm going to cum," I said

He ignored what I said and just bobbed his head up and down, I thrust deep into his mouth with a loud moan and came down his throat, He swallowed it all then licked my tip desperately(A/n. In a lot of Mpreg's that I am reading, I see the Pregnant person sucking off their baby daddy's and I'm just like, So if your swallowing cum, your baby is eating it too. If you think about it your baby eats everything you eat, So doesn't that mean the baby is eating cum too?)  He pulled my underwear up and wiped his mouth. He got back got back into the bed and I did the same, As soon as I got under the covers he cuddles up next to me and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"I love you," I said

"I love you too Sourwolf," He said

And with that, we went to sleep.