Only a girl

They have been dating for almost 2 years now. And engaged for 5 months almost 6 months. They moved in together after a few months dating each other. They are currently in middle of the CADMUS situation.

Alex and Maggie are currently on their couch cuddle up together watching The Hundred and eating some Chinese take-out.

"Hey Al, we are almost 6 months engaged, how about that huh?" Maggie said after a few minutes into the episode they are currently watching.

"Yeah, I know, I was thinking maybe we can get married next week."

"We can, but we are currently in this CADMUS situation, how are we going to do that? I know it's not a good idea to get our attention away from stopping CADMUS and not to gather so many people, then we will be an easy target"

"Uhm I don't know? You have a point there Mags, maybe we can elope."

"We can do that. But who are we going to tell and who is coming with us? Or do you want to do it just the 2 of us?"

"I know for a fact that Kara won't like it if we get married and don't invite her or even tell her we got married. She was pretty excited for the wedding to come when I told her we got engaged." Alex said stating the obvious.

"Yeah, I realized, I still got that bruise from when she hugged me a little too hard. That girl got really excited." Maggie said recalling that memory

"You know that she still feels bad about that."

"Yeah, I know, I did forgive her though."

"Look at us, we are that couple, planning our wedding."

"We did get engaged, so of course we are going to plan our wedding one day." Maggie said while chuckling. "Also, maybe we can tell J'onn to come to. He is our space dad. And he can read our minds, so he will know what is up anyways."

"Yeah you're right, I'll tell them tomorrow. Right now, I want to know what Clarke is going to do about Finn being captured to the grounders."

<><><><><><><><>

The following day Alex and Maggie enter the DEO on the lookout for Kara and J'onn. They found J'onn in the command center, whilst Kara was in her training room punching some brick walls to get rid of her frustration against CADMUS that has been building up inside her. Alex and Maggie dragged J'onn and Kara in Alex's lab to talk to them about the wedding. Only J'onn knows what they want to talk about, because he read their minds. But with Kara, Alex just grabbed her hand and started to literally drag her, she is happy that Kara isn't holding back but just asking why she is being dragged to Alex's lab.

When they got in the lab, Alex shooed her lab assistant so they can talk in private without any disturbance to their conversation.

"Okay seriously why did you drag me to your lab Alex?" Kara said as soon as the assistant left the room.

"Maggie and I want to talk to both of you." Alex said to them. "J'onn you probably already know what we want to talk about because you can read our minds." Alex said while gesturing to J'onn.

J'onn just gave her a nod indicating that he knows what they want to ask about.

"Well Kara Alex and I want to elope, and we want both you and J'onn to come with us, but you can't tell anyone." Maggie said.

"Of course I want to go to the wedding!!" Kara said giving them both a big smile. "Why am I not allowed to tell anyone though? You guys are getting married for Rao's sake!!"