silence.

Fabian's pov

As my eyes began to ease open an aroma filled the room.

I opened my eyes to Ace cooking something In the kitchen. Although the pot she is using is being heated on the floor with some fire wood ,hug fire hazerd by the way, it smells good.

I looked and see that Victoria ,Eva and Erick are barley waking up. Though the twins are still asleep.

I get up looking at Anna bedroom door. "Hey." Chris said.
I looked at him. "She has been in there for awhile you wanna wake her up?" Chris says. "She is pretty annoyed of me I'd rather not." I responded. "Go ahead." He says with a smile. "I'm going to check for infected out side." He says taking his machete out and walking to the door.
I looked to Anna's bedroom door and walk to it. Everyone else gets up to see what Ace is cooking.

I hesated but then commit. I turned the door nob and looked in side.

"Anna. Good morning." I say.
She was on her knees on her bed.
She faced me with her hair down and tears coming out of her eyes. She looked mad to see me. Too mad. "Anna?" After I said that she charged.

"Annabelle!" I yelled.
She knocked me through the door way and to the floor in front of everyone. My hands where on her neck when she was trying to bite into my neck. "Uhh get her off me!" I exclaimed.
Erick grabbed his rifle and bashed her in the head knocking her off of me. "She's infected!" Ace yelled as she reaches and points her gun.
Anna got on her hands and feet and looked at Ace.

"Ace no! It's Anna!" I exclaimed. Ace looks at me angerly. Then Anna charges Ace.

Before she can get to her a loud band filled the room.
Blood and chunks of Annabell's core was ripped off. She fell to the ground. A puddle of blood started to form minute after.

I looked down at my shotgun ,smoke coming out of it.
I cocked it releasing a used shell.

"Chris." I say as soon as I saw him looking down on her with his machete on his hand. "Anna..." He says with a sore throat.
"I didn't know." I say. "The baby. You could at least...There could be a chance..." He says. "Chris." Ace says."chris she was infected the cordyceps virus spreds everywhere." Chris slammed his machete so hard it stabbed in to the ground.

"You did this. You killed her." He says. "No no this not..." I get cut off. "You killed her." He exclaimed. "It not my or anybody's fault!" I say.
"Shut up!" He says grabbing me. Erick pushes him off. Unfortunately he gets pushed next to his machete.
He grabbed it and pulled it out.

Erick tried stopping him but he was pushed off towards me. He fell and hit his head against the Wall. I was on the floor when Chris walked up to us with the machete in his hand. Everyone was too shocked to do anything.

Chris raises his machete. At the same pace as Chris I kicked up as his machete came down on us. Somehow I losen the machete from his hand but in some unusual way the blade turned to Christopher's chest and digs in to his chest about and inch deep.

Chris yells in pain as the blade was stuck in his chest.

At the same time Erick began kicking with his eyes squeezes close with his hands on the part of the head that he hit on the wall. One of his kicks made the blade that was in Christ's chest go deeper. Deep enough to go all the way through his back.

I looked in awe as that process happened right in front of me.

Chris began to cough blood and fell to his side ,right next to Anna's body.

The blade poking out of his back keeps him on his side.
We stared as we had no idea what to do.

Chris is staring at Anna as he choked on blood.

He began to slow down. A puddle of blood formed and mixed with Anna's puddle.

Silence formed as Christopher light faded out.

Silence.

I was quiet. Erick was quiet. Oksana was quiet. Victoria was quiet. Ace ,Eva twins everyone made no sound.

Thud.

Suddenly a sound came from the door.
Everyone then looked at the door.
Thud it came again. Something wants to burst in here.
I heard moaning yelling.

I slowly get up and hold my shotgun. Ace picks up her pistol.
Avy and Erick pointed there rifles.

The yelling got louder and LOUDER.

I aimed my shot gun at the door.
The door.

Thud.

the lock on the door loosed.

Thud.

The lock lost a nail.

Thud.

The door couldn't hold anymore.

Thud.

The door burst wide open.