Stalker Mode

Requested by Nightshade-Quinn.

Your pov

I tried to find some nice cloths for a date that I had tomorrow night. As I was searching for the outfit a heard guns fire in the store. I quickly hid behind some  clothing trying my best to stay out of sight from where ever the shots were being fired from. I heard them yell for people to get on the floor. " You, go check around for anymore people in the store ". I gasped and started to move further away from the scene. I heard a gun cock and paused to turn around to see the man hovering over me. He grabbed my forearm picking me up as I struggled. He chuckled
" thought you can hide from me, sweet cheeks ". I grunted as he took me to the leader as he turned the gun ready in his hands. He lifted the black coverage on his face as he grinned.

The man threw me to him as I held my arm looking at the leader with a stare. He walked slowly putting his gun on a glass table. " Hello, there sweetheart " he greeted as I stayed silent locking my eyes on him. He clicked his tongue and sighed
" you better change that face "! He said gripping my cheeks tightly like a fish as I groaned. I started crying silent tears as they streamed down my face. "Now is that anyway to treat a civilian or any of these pricks here" a man said in red and black spandex from the corner of your eye. The leader tossed me to the side as another man took ahold of me. He stood staring at the man in uniform " they said you would show up ". " Oh, well then you know why I'm here then, don't you a**hole " he said pulling a katana from the back of him as he touched the top. I panted seeing this battle from the sidelines. The leftover men behind the leader stood in the back of the him aiming their weapons at the enemy.

They all fired as the spandex guy dodged all the bullets amazingly. He swung his katana, slicing and killing the men one by one. The leader grabbed me telling his men to take him down. I groaned and kicked as he carried me away from the horrific scene of his men dying. He took me to a silver Chevy parked in the back of the store.

"Where do you think your going"? The spandex guy said appeared leaning against the alley as he stepped closer from the wall. The leader took out his gun and put it to the side of your head. " I'll blow her freaking head off, if you step any closer to me " he said nervously. Spandex guy laughed like it was a joke and stopped " not a good idea, Randy" he said giving him a name before taking his knife from his leg targeted it between his eyes. He fell hard as I quickly got up panting heavy seeing his body. The guy walked forward squatting down to grip his hair pulling the knife out and cut his head off. I felt my stomach gruggle as I quickly went to the corner and threw up. I stopped rubbing my mouth and saw him putting the head in a bag. He looked at you " You look like sh*t, no offense " he said tying the bag in a knot and tossing it over his back." Thanks for saving me back there, spandex " as I walked out of alley with him. He looked over at me " call me a fireman, mainly cause I rain on them hoes " he joked again. I smiled and he took off. I blushed knowing that whatever I was wanting to do was going to be risky and quite frankly, a little weird.

-----------------------------
-Few hours later

I was standing outside a old trashy hotel building that smelled of sewage all through the place. I managed to follow him without him even knowing that I was or, I think I did. I wondered why someone like him would live in place like this? I tried to be stealthy and not be to much of a stalker following him home. Maybe, it was wrong to follow someone that saved me  and now was being stalked by me. I watched the windows searching for a lucky guess of what room he was in.

I began to think what I was doing for a second was wrong and I should just go home. A feeling kept telling me to stay a watch him and fighting the feeling only made it worse. My cell phone started to buzz and it was my date. I panicked and watched as it started buzzing and I waited for it to stop. I wasn't ready to meet up with this guy if the guy that saved me was the one I wanted.

- Ten minutes later...

My eyes were getting sleepy and I checked my watch to find out that it was Eleven on the dot. I sighed knowing what I was doing was stupid and immature. As I was leaving down the street someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into a hug. My eyes went wide feeling the muscular body I was pressed up against. I looked up and saw him. " Spandex?" I said blushing crazy red and backed away nervous.
" Have any more sugar for that sweet a**" he joked as I stuttered out " h-how did you find m-me "? He patted my head and said " I couldn't help noticing the small footsteps behind me the whole way walking to my building ". I gulped and chuckled nervously
" so you knew all along, huh " embarrassed. He sighed " I thought it was pretty darn cute that you followed me, my little stalker " he said before taking my hand and leading me to his building.

Hey, so here you go. Sorry for taking long on this I was a little author blocked. Hope you like it.