The Pet Store

Requested by Sanji654

You were really bored laying on your bed as your hanged your head over the bed. " Deadpool, I am so bored " Deadpool was just streaming through the channels until, a pet commercial was on. You quickly sat up " wait " before, he switched the channel. It was a pet store that showed all the animals and you started to jump on the bed in excitement. Deadpool just looked at you and chuckled " why are you excited, it's just a commercial " he said confused as you stopped jumping on the bed. You stared at him
" can we go, can we go, can we go " you said thrilled, holding your hands together in a praying position. He listened as you begged " why do you want a pet " he asked you. " I am bored " you said blanking groaning and kept begging. He gave in after awhile, taking you to the pet store to get a pet. When you walked into the store with Deadpool, you saw the fish in the aquariums. You jogged to them as Deadpool chuckled and followed you. You had your face pressed against the glass watching all the fish swimming around the tank.

You were so excited, you turned your head and saw the puppies in the glass boxes. Your mouth opened wide as you walked straight to them. Deadpool saw and followed you as you watched the puppies playing around with their small toys. He poked your arm and then, you turned to him and said " I want a puppy, Deadpool ". He faced the puppies and back at you " which one " he asked noticing your excitement to see the puppies. You jumped up and down, and started to searched for the one you wanted to take home.

It was so, hard to pick one because, they were all so cute. You thought, as you hummed to yourself and saw a cute little yorkipoo as he jumped on the glass as it barked. You awed and looked at Deadpool, " this one here, I want him so badly ". Deadpool nodded and kissed your cheek as you blushed lightly and asked for the employee to get the one you wanted. The employee grabbed it out of the box and handed it you. You held it in your arms as the puppy licked your face. You laughed telling it to stop as Deadpool went to the counter but, you stopped him. " Wait, we need to give her a collar, food, a bed , and a leash " you said as deapool sighed going into the aisles with you.

You held the puppy, looking for all the things she needed. Deadpool chuckled nervously " hey, maybe you should put her in the basket so, you can look for the things better " he said thinking that was a stupid reason. You didn't listen as you started baby talking the puppy and then, turned to Deadpool " oh sorry, uh it's okay, she not bothering me ". Deadpool mumbled something under his breath continuing to push the basket.

When you were done you went back to the front paying for the things and walked out. Deadpool carried the bags as you still had the puppy. " Hey, Deadpool what's a good name for her " you asked looking at Deadpool. Deadpool shrugged " I don't know ".

You looked back at the puppy as she looked back you. " Hmm, what about ' Shelly ' ", Shelly barked and you laughed. " Okay, Shelly it is then ".

You were already at your home as deapool put the stuff away and walked into the room. You played with Shelly with one of her new squeaky toys. " Y/n you want to watch a movie with me " Deadpool asked. You laughed and faced Deadpool " yeah sure, I'll be there in a minute ". Deadpool looked at the dog and rolled his eyes as he walked out of the room.

You walked into the living room, Deadpool sitting on the couch. He smiled and then saw you with the Shelly in your arms. " Hey babe, maybe you could put her outside so- ", you interrupted " nah, she's fine " you smiled and sat next to him. Shelly sat on your legs, petting her gently. Deadpool glanced every now and then at Shelly noticing that you cuddled with her. Deadpool faked yawned and wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. You were against him and you looked up at him as he looked back at you shrugging. " I was getting cold " you giggled and kept petting Shelly gently, watching the movie. Deadpool wouldn't stop looking at Shelly seeing her near you like that.

After the movie you sat up from the couch taking Shelly outside to take her out. Deadpool sat up and looked outside to see you playing with Shelly. A nerve stuck out from his head in annoyance. Deadpool thought, why did I agree to take her to get a dog. Deadpool felt very distant from you since, you had the Shelly and wanted to put a stop to it.

As you walked back inside holding Shelly you saw Deadpool making a sandwich in the kitchen. " I going to play with Shelly " you said to Deadpool as he just nodded and continued making the sandwich.

-3 hours later

It was already going to be night time, and you put Shelly in her little crate. She whined as you said " don't worry Shelly, I'll play with you tomorrow ". You walked to the room and saw Deadpool laying in bed watching TV. You went around the bed getting into bed as Deadpool to looks at you. You looked at him and then, started laughing. Deadpool looked at you confused " what ", you breathed heavy from laughing. " You were jealous of Shelly, weren't you " you bit your lip staring at him. He nervously looked away and turned off the TV.

" I'm sorry, I was paying attention to her all day, you know that I love you and nothing will change that " you leaned over and kissed him. He kissed back and smirked " it's okay ". You smiled back and turned the lamp off as he pulled you close to him " goodnight ". " Goodnight " you said and went to sleep in his arms.

Sorry for the long wait, girl. Hope you like it.