Chapter Six - Ceremony

Raksha's POV

Sitting at home on my bed drinking my caramel frappe from Starbucks... Perfect right.... Except Kylee and Arya are flustering around like headless chickens deciding on makeup and hair styles before we slip into our dresses.

In the end they did our make up identically to each other a part from the lipstick. Concealer, natural toned eye shadow, rosy blush, winged eye liner and Mascara. A light pinky lipstick on Kristi and a slightly darker natural tone for me. We then decided... Well more demanded that our hair was to be kept down. And they eventually gave in. I then slipped into my mint green knee high dress the hung loose and flowy around my legs and firm around my torso and pulled on my heeled mint green converse. Kristi slipped into her slightly puffy deep sapphire blue gown and pulled on her red heeled converse.  Then we got all of Kylee's and Arya's dresses to our room and started to doing their outfits for the night.

"Kylee you should totally do this light yellow dress and put on your baby pink flats with it and a matching baby pink bow as well." I gasp with astonishment holding up the light soft yellow colored dress, similar design to mine but strapless.

"You are right Raksha this would be such a beautiful outfit." Kylee says gently taking the gown from my grasp and holding up to her "The soft colors would stand out in a brightly colored crowd, I'd be noticeable, plus lighter colors always suited me."

"Yeah lighter colors do look nice on you." Kristi sighs admiring the dress 

"Well what are you waiting for Kylee go put it on, Arya needs to have a dress too, and you both need makeup and hair done." I say with sass staring at Kylee who is walking quickly to the closet.

Kristi and I turn in unison towards Arya who looks at us with a smile of innocence.

"I'm thinking a darker color." I mutter to Kristi who agrees nodding her head, we immediately go through Arya's dresses and pull out all the darker colored dresses.

" Alright grey, red, purple, blue or green?"

"hmm..." Arya says looking at several of the gowns " Purple..."

"Long or short."

"Short."

"Violety purple or purple purple." I ask picking up two knee high dresses

"Violety purple."

I pick up the amazing violet dress heart shaped front with purple see through sleeves with sliver seams, silver waist . I look to her collection of shoes and see the perfect pair.

"Here wear these with it you'll look amazing!" I squeal handing her a pair of shiny silver one inch silver open toed heels.

"Girl I already look amazing this will just make me more amazing." Arya sasses taking the shoes as we laugh our hearts out at her humor. She walks into the closet as Kylee walks, looking stunning in her soft yellow strapless dress.

"Girl you look fabulous." Kristi states her signature smirk slapped to her face.

"So do you, but yeah I love the dress and yeah the pink flats and bow go really well with the dress." Kylee says sitting down with us as she twirls her long brown silky hair.

"Yeah we know we are fashion experts, living in New York for most of your life, you know you clothes." I say honestly with a little chuckle with a serious face of like 'b*tch I know my sh*t, trust me' look.

For about two minutes are so, Arya comes out looking like a princess but aren't we all.

"You look so ready for this party, Arya love the dress and shoes." Kylee says with her 'damn Daniel' face, yeah so old school but still her looks are priceless.