Chapter Seven -

Raksha's POV

I am jolted awake when something soft yet tough is thrown onto my face. 

I remove a blue pillow from my face and see Kristi giggling happily at me.

"Wake up Raksha, school!" Kristi Squeals bouncing up and down across our room "We need to join the baseball team."

I sit up lazily and yawn at Kristi's excited appearance."If there is a baseball team other wise hell yeah!!!"

Kristi grabs my fore arm abruptly and yanks me out of my warm, comfy bed onto my own two feet, then dragging me into our walk in closet. 

"What should we wear?" Kristy mutters to herself before grabbing at clothes on her side of the closet "I'm wearing food themed clothes!"

Hearing Kristy's choice I decide to wear a galaxy themed outfit. I don't know why but I am naturally attracted to galaxy stuff. I think it is because of all the wonderful colors...

Black galaxy shorts, Galaxy converse, black tank top with full moon and howling wolf, galaxy beanie and my galaxy hoodie. Ah my outfit for my first day of school.

"How do I look?" Kristi asks

"Very..." I start looking from her pizza converse, black food pants, white food emoji hoodie and gold pizza slice necklace "Very foody... and pretty..."

"Good! And you look very darkly colorful!" Kristi says giving me a hug "Someday's I still can not believe our dream of becoming sisters has come true."

"I know it's a dream come true."

"But come on lets go we do not want to be late, we're meeting Arya and Kylee on the bus." Kristi adds taking my hand in hers and pulling us out of our room and down into the overly large kitchen.

I open on of the three fridges and for the first time in forever I don't know what eat and I don't think Kristi does either.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask

"I am ashamed to say I don't know..."

"Good morning ladies." My biological father sings blissfully as he carries little Maya all ready for school in his arms. I can't help but jealous of Maya even though Alex doesn't particularity care about her, he still does. He only stays with Klara because of Maya even though he knows Maya is not his daughter. But there are times I pity Maya because she has a father like him, one that has drastic mood changes about how he feels about her.

"Morning." I sigh

"Morning Alpha."Kristi shrugs as we still stare into the fridge before taking a chocolate banana milkshake for both of us before we leave out to the front of the pack house where Kylee and Arya are currently waiting for us.

"Kristi! Asha!" Arya hollers waving for us to come as Kylee turns her head smiling wearing white skinny jeans, mint green flats and a soft yellow blouse with a cup cake and Ice cream backpack. While Ari is in black jean short shorts, a white hoodie with 'I'm a unicorn' and a ravenclaw backpack

"Asha?" Kristi asks confusingly

"I give everyone a nickname like your Krissy, and Kylee is Kai." Arya shrugs giving us a crooked smile

"That's cool." Kristi smiles "So Ari when does the bus arrive?"

Just as Kristi asks a long bright yellow bus wraps around the corner and parks in front of us before open, letting us in. We may have walked casually into a half full bus but inside I was so f'in nervous and excited because for the first time I wouldn't be schooled in an orphanage.

We walk to about the center of the bus just a little past the middle and sat in four vacant seats. Kristi sits behind Ari and I as the bus drives and I take the chance to look around the pack territory.

I saw houses of all colors but one attracted my attention. A light blue house with white trim. My mom's home when she was younger till her family moved into the pack house and there outside the house was a older woman with a bright smile, curly short blonde hair who looked to be in her fifties maybe sixties. My grandma I think. Why hadn't I seen her at Kristi and I's ceremony? As I looked closer there was a lingering sadness behind her eyes.

When we had passed their house it was a short drive to school. It was packed with werewolves and some were wondering around in their wolves carrying their school bags in their mouths.

"We're aloud in our wolf form?" Kristi gasps

"Yeah of course we are!" Kylee replys "It's a school full of wolves!"

In a matter of second Kristi was in her silver wolf Allie and I in my beautiful black wolf Bridget. When the bus parks and the doors open we run out with Arya and Kylee with all the younger kids looking at us in shock. The school was massive, there were so many new smells and so many people.

We walked happily around for awhile, we signed in at the office got our schedules, locker number and combination, and lots of other school stuff such as a map. My locker number is 289, Kristi's is 254, Arya's is 297 and Kylee's is 283. We may be spread out a little but not by much, we're on the same hallway and we can even open our locker in wolf form! The key pad to put you locker combination is large enough so you can enter it with your nose, and then pull it open and put your stuff in!

After that I looked over my schedule

Social Studies

P.E

Math

Visual Arts

Drama

Simple enough 

'What's your schedule Kristi?' I ask in mindlink

'Social Studies, P.E, Math, German and Drama.'

'We have almost every class together!' I howl ' Instead of German I have Visual Arts!'

'Wow!'

"Hey we have core class together." Kai squeals as she over looks my schedule "Just not the other subjects, I wonder who else is our core class this year..."

"Who cares?" Arya states beckoning us to follow as she supposedly walks towards social studies "Come on class will start soon and you never want to be late on the first day or you'll make a bad first impression on our teachers!"

{I'm loving being out more often} Bridget howls {This is the life!}

(I know right, this is going to be the best time of our lives)

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

To all the undying support for this book even though I haven't updated in awhile. I decided to do another chapter because people have been wanting another chapter for so long! So I hope you liked this chapter, I do not know when I'll update this book again. But I do have other books you may or may not be interested in.

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow me!

Allison

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕