The plaza

It was cold. It was rainy. It was bland. It was sad. Did I mention it was cold? As fuck. But still, Syra found herself digging into a large bowl of frozen yogurt at Alpines with Leann and Dan. She took a lot of pictures of Leann and Dan, and some of her and Leann, and some videos too. But most of the time she was too busy laughing to actually hold the camera without fear of dropping it. She cant remember the last time she laughed this much in an hour. But god, did it feel good. She swiped her long hair over her shoulder, adjusting her beanie as she threatend to choke on yogurt again. The cause being laughter.

"Dann, Im trying to eat!" Leann whined as Dan pushed his spoon on her nose yet again, causing more frozen vanilla yogurt to make a spot on her skin. She vviped it off and pushed her hand onto Dans shirt, leaving a small white mark. Leann moved closer to Syra in an attempt to hide herself. Dan started going for Syra again. Leann grabbed Syra camera and snapped a photo just as Syra shrieked 'Dan!" as cold yogurt landed on her cheek. She was smiling widely, though, open mouthed and carefree, with her hair falling in waves around her face and Dan laughing next to her. It looked like they were dating, and it was Leanns favorite picture of the night. She snuck the camera back into its place and began eating, like nothing happened.

It was a few hours later, around six at night, when Syras phone rang, the chorus of The City by Ed Sheeran blasting out. Syra fumbled as Leann hummed along softly. She finally answered, sighing in relief that she managed to answer in time. 

"Hello?" She asked, shoving her hair behind her ear. "Hi Mip." her dad chimed through the phone. Syra smiled lightly. "Hey dad." She answered back. "I need you home now, its getting late. Im coming to pick you up." Syra sighed softly but nodded. "Yeah, okay. Ill be waiting." She hung up with a quick 'love you.' 

"That was my dad. Hes coming to pick me up. I had so much fun, though." Syra pulled out her camera once more. 

"One more selfie though." She pulled Dan in between her and Leann and leaned over, kissing his right cheek and closing her eyes. Leann did the same on his left cheek and Syra quickly snapped the picture. "Thanks guys." She smiled. Her, Leann, and Dan spent the rest of the time flicking through her photos, smiling and laughing. She kissed Leann and Dan on the cheek as a goodbye before hopping into the car.

*photo in media is the 'plaza.' Or, it what we refer to the shopping mall thing by our school as. Ours is actually much more boring but I find this one cooler so. Yeah.*