9

Kyle's POV

After I left Stan's I didn't bother going back home since Mrs. Marsh probably called my mom. Instead I made my way to a small pond that Kenny and I used to visit. I skipped a few rocks poorly and pOndered at the pOnd. Kenny's died before, many times. And everyone has reacted the way they did today. So why is it getting to me now? I havn't cried today, but everyone is making me feel like I should. Granted he died two days ago...I can't help but worry even if he told me not to.

My mind is in battle right now. Me losing hope, but trying to keep it together. At that pond I decided that I would tell Kenny everything once he got back. If he got back, no backing out. What did I have to lose anyway? I can't take it anymore, I love his everything. I love him, everything about him! His beautiful blue eyes. That big smile that you know has been threw a lot but still manages to beam. The harty laugh he presents when Cartman tells a dirty joke. And his big caring heart for his sister Karen...

Kenny has always had the worst of things out of the group. He lived in a trap house, his fathers abusive and useless, he himself parents his sister Karen. He's gone down rough roads, made some bad choices, even struggled with addiction. But he's always been the back bone to there little group. With every bad idea or wrong move Kenny LITERALLY risked his life. But always bounced back.

Cartman never cared about anyone or anything but himself. Deep inside I feel Cartman new Kenny died and came back, maybe that's why he was always reckless with Kenny's safety. Kyle chucked a rock at a tree, hoping it was Cartman's face instead. And then he thought of Stan, he knew what Kenny's life was like. We all did but we never would or could help. Even if we had offered Kenny a nice place to live he wouldn't abandon his sister.

I put my face in my knees regretting everything I didn't do to help Kenny, as if I was giving up. Excepting the fact that maybe he really wasn't coming back. "God damn it.."