10

Kenny's POV

After they sent me back home everything had gone black as if I was physically knocked out. But when I opened my eyes I was home again. South Park Colorado. I was born here, raised here, I've even died here! I smiled, good times. I looked around to figure out where I was. I sat on a small park bench only a block away from my neighborhood. Today's the day, Everyone has a secret.

Some should be taken to your grave, others are good for blackmail or a laugh. And the most dangerous secret is to be shared with someone you trust your life with. Dangerous because its a hit or miss. For Kenny that person was Kyle. They were eachothers secret, the boys dreamnt of eachother but never told. Kenny was made out to be a whore with low standards. Anything with a pulse begged Kenny's attention. Kenny's peers could really be horrible sometimes, but Kyle knew better than that.

I made my way into our neighborhood and scooped up a few daisy's for Kyle since I couldn't afford an actual bouquet. I passed my house, then Cartman's, and then Stans... Stan was sitting out on his porch with a frown I decided to try and cheer him up.
"Hi Stan!" I waved.
Stan shot his gaze into my direction he looked like he'd seen a ghost. "K-kenny??" He stood up shakily.

"Yes?" I laughed a little nurvous. "But...you were dead... I saw your body...!" What is he talking about-... Does he remember me dying? "Stan?" I stepped closer but he stepped back. "Kyle was telling the truth." stan said voice cracking. "Stan.. please don't be afraid... I'm still Kenny you know.." He looked at me hard. As if contiplaiting weather or not to trust his friend of 13 years.

"Stan.." I stopped moving as he began to step forward. "I.." Stan started. "I'm so sorry Kenny.." he looked down. I shook my head and ran to him not wasting any more time I squished him into a tight hug. "I remeber everything. "
I pat his back and pulled away. "We can talk about this later, but have you seen Kyle?" I couldn't deal with this right now I had to find him.
"I don't know. He stormed out of my house a few hours ago." I nodded then left, I wished for more time to comfort Stan but I was to impatient. I've waited to long for this day, I've waited to long for Kyle, I can't wait anymore.