20

johnny sat next to dally, looking at him, dal just stared hard at the ground, almost wishing it could absorb him.

johnny reached a shaky hand to dal's knee, and spoke in a his soft usual tone.

"dallas. look at me."

he looked at him, dallas' face was unusually pale and faded, his eyes were puffy and he looked as if he were dead, unhappy.

"i dont remember anything but i know somewhere in my heart that something is wrong."

      dal felt a hole in his heart, he felt like crying, but tried to avoid that by pressing his lips together, hard, and looking away from         johnny.

"look, im trying, im trying all i can to remember but i cant. everything i try and remember only leads back to you."

dal put his face in his hands, and silently began to cry, his chest in a heart wrenching pain. johnny sat on the floor, between dallas' legs.

"dallas, look at me. this is all you, everything i look at or everyone i listen to talk, sparks something in my brain. i dont know how to—"

dal quickly cut him off by kissing him, hot tears still streaming down his face, but johnny, as if by habit, relaxed into the kiss, as he wiped away dallas' tears.

they pulled away, and johnnys head exploded with a few memories of mainly dally. he smiled, causing dallas to smile, in the first time in a while.

a/n: hope you guys enjoyed!
(also, sorry everything is so short)