3

I woke up feeling relatively okay. But Tyler on the other hand woke up with a pounding headache. My hangovers have always been okay, I don't really get much of a hangover if I'm honest. I didn't forget much of last night, and I certainly didn't forget that it was time for a bit of sweet revenge on Tyler. We made a deal that I got to throw eggs at him, and I'm gonna make sure that happens. 

I woke him up and we had some fruit for breakfast. Mainly to help him feel refreshed because of the lousy hangover he was having. I then took a shower and got changed into some comfier clothes. Tyler however didn't bother showering just yet, because he knew what was coming. We headed to the back yard, and he took off his top. I carried two dozens of eggs, ready to aim and fire. 

"Right, I get that we had a deal, but can you avoid my face?" Tyler begged. 

"Ha, no. Now think fast!" I threw an egg at full speed, and it hit Tyler right on his stomach. 

He bent over, being dramatic as per usual, "ow!" he cried. 

"What was it you said to me the other day? Stop being a pussy?" I threw another egg and it hit the top of his head. 

"I told you not to throw them there!" he yelled, now holding the top of his head. 

"You told me not to hit your face, and I didn't." I laughed, throwing another egg at him. 

It didn't take long to go through the entire two dozens of eggs, and I had fun the whole bloody time doing it. Very soon, he was covered in a slimy mess, all the while I was laughing my head off at him. "Come here!" he said, opening his arms up for a hug. 

"No! Tyler I've showered and everything!" I screeched, running in circles around the garden trying to get away from him. 

"And what was it you said to me the other day? I don't care!" he laughed, continuing to chase me. 

I quickly leaped up towards a tree, scrambling my way up the first branch I could reach. Tyler wasn't going to let me go that easy though - he grabbed my ankle and started viciously tugging on it to pull me down from the tree. "Piss off you dick!" I shouted. 

Of course, he didn't actually piss off. But, I did manage to get my ankle loose, and as soon as I felt I was free, I began climbing further up into the tree. "Jasmine, have you not seen me? I'm a top athlete, you're not gonna get away from me!" he shouted at the bottom of the tree, as he began to start climbing up it himself. 

I climbed as quickly as I could, but obviously I was no match for Tyler. He easily caught up to me, and starting pulling on my legs again. "Tyler oh my god stop, we're in a fucking tree!" I laughed at him, gripping onto whatever I could to avoid falling. 

"It's okay sweetheart, I'll catch you if you fall." He laughed, climbing up right beside me and giving me a massive embrace. 

"You are absolutely disgusting!" I screamed, feeling all the gross slimy eggs transfer from his body onto my clothing, making everything soaked with nasty eggs. 

"I think it's a good look." He continued to laugh at me. 

I laughed back, after giving him a gentle punch on his shoulder, "now I have to take a stinking shower again because of you." 

"That's alright, if you want, we can have one together." He winked at me. 

"Shut up Tyler." I rolled my eyes. 

"Anyway, not to bring up last night again, but totally to bring it up.. am I right when I say that you were with Colton?" Tyler took a long look at me, smirking. 

I too started smirking, leaning against all the branches in the tree, "maybe." 

"I knew it! God, he's so hot. Are you sure he isn't gay? Cause let me tell you, if I even heard that he was gay, I would not skip a single chance to get in that type of underwear. He's something else."