Chapter 1

I don't feel human. I don't feel real. Going to a school might help me hide in the crowd.

I walked up to the front of the school. Baseball cap on hiding my face. Taking more steps to the office grabbing a schedule. Walking slowly to my class. I arrived at the door. Putting my hand on the doorknob. Turning it and opening it. Catching the teachers attention and most students.
"Ah, you must be the new student. Please introduce yourself."
I walked to the front. The teacher took off my hat and I looked at her.

Yoongi POV
A new girl walked in with a hat on hiding her face. The teacher removed her hat and she looked at her. I didn't get to see her whole face until she looked back at the class. She had scars on her face and piercings. With blue eyes and short silver hair.
"Hi my name is SunHi. I hope we can all get along. " She said with no emotion.
"OK you can sit next to Hoseok, Hoseok please raise your hand. "
He put his hand in the air and smirked.

SunHi POV
I walked to my seat and sat down.
"Hey new girl. "
I turned my head. I saw my seat mate with a smirk. "What? "
"What's with the scars? "
"Nothing, they're just scars. "
"Sometimes the smallest things have the biggest stories. "
"And sometimes they don't. End of conversation. " I hissed and turned my head to the teacher. I heard him chuckle.

Yoongi POV
SunHi was a straight savage to Hoseok. She obviously doesn't know her place in this school. She will.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of wolf girl. Until we meet again my dear readers.