Chapter 8

SunHi POV
I walked out of the lunchroom and heard 7 pairs of feet following after me. This is why kids commit suicide. After walking for about a minute I found myself in front of the girls restroom. I am kinda tired. I touched the handle on the door about to open it but the door was snatched open. Hey it's Zip line. Or was it Ziplock? Oh well. When she noticed my presence she smirked.

"Move" I said.

"You move, weak bitch. " Ziplock said.

"Okay, Roses are red, violets are blue, if you don't move, I swear to fucking God I will punch you. " I said clenching my fists.

"Try me betch. " She said still holding that annoying smirk. Next thing you knew she was on the ground spitting blood and holding the cheek I punched. She kept saying Yoongi-oppa, I think I don't really care. I looked at her. Pathetic.

"Hey, uh y-you're scary, so we're just gonna back away and not get our ears punched to our brain, if ya know what I mean. " A tall boy said.

"No, I don't know what you mean." I said turning around to seven terrified boys, constantly shifting their eyes to ziplock and I.

"Oh, um I mean, we won't talk to you ever again if you don't remove our tongues and choke us with them. "

"Okay, " I said. I was no longer tired and looked at my schedule and read gym. Coolio man.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading I guess.