Chapter 3

Jimin POV
I reached my hand out to touch her cheek. She grabbed my wrist to stop me. She's strong. That hurt. I made that anime sound when they're hurt. You know that sound? No? Okay. She threw my hand back to my side and went to her seat.

Yoongi POV
"What deal?"
All of us looked at each other and smirked then back at her. She had a blank expression.
"Well-"
Namjoon started but was interrupted by the door open.
"Hiiiii! Hehe. What are you guys doing in here the bell rang 8 minutes ago. " a girl said with black long hair.
"I was just leaving. " SunHi said smirking at us.
"No actually we were asking her if she wanted to eat lunch with us.... And she said yes! Yeah she said yes! " I said smirking back. She sent me a death glare and walked towards me. About 1 foot away from me.
"Yeah.... " she said through gritted teeth.
She definitely scared me. Her glare was cold and sharp. Her walking up to me made me wanna back away in fear. But something compelled me too.

SunHi POV
"Shall we go to lunch boys? "
"Yeah.....? "
I walked out of the classroom annoyed with the boys following me. We made it to the lunchroom, and......

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and again I'm sorry for the short chapter. Please ignore any mistakes. Also sorry if it's boring.