Chapter 4

We made it to the lunchroom and....

SunHi POV
People were yelling and fighting. It mostly looked like 3 girls pushing around one defenseless one while people watched. I had to do something. I tried to step forward but someone grabbed my arm. I turned around.
"Don't get yourself into more trouble babe. " Short dude said. He's the one that stood in front of the door.
I yanked my arm away from his weak grip. And went to the girls. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me.

"What do you want bitch? " One girl said. She wasn't completely wrong. I technically am a.... Never mind you know what I mean.

"Why are you doing that? " I asked a hint of anger in my voice.

"Be glad it isn't you. " she said with a smirk. I was trying not to laugh.

"Sure, who are you anyway? "

"Everybody knows me. " She said while flipping her hair.

"Apparently not everybody knows you so who are you? "

"I'm Tzuyu the schools queenka! "

"OK zip line. Why are you hurting her? " I said pointing at the girl on the ground with tears in her eyes. I offered her my hand to stand up and she took it.

"She spilled milk one my blouse!"

"You have one of the most dumbest reasons to-"

"Come on SunHi let's go sit down. " I turned around and saw those 7 boys looking at me. I just nodded even though I was this close to bopping that girl.

"Oh, Oppa why don't you come eat with me? "

"Uhh, dats OK, I'll pass.... " I chuckled when she looked at me frustrated.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading even though it was extremely boring. This is dedicated to my sister who kept forcing me to write this. Go follow her. @tacoismygame.