~Matt~

Driving to em's house was the most exciting thing I've ever done, can't believe I can finally meet her and she's asleep 😴

I barged into em's house and saw that no one else was here yet so I asked em where she was and I followed her up to the spare room where I saw the most beautiful human being ever sleeping, I played with her hair until she woke up, when she did she jumped into my arms

"Matt your here on the bed with me?"

"Yes Aurora I am"

"I missed you Matt"

"I missed you too, that why I'm gonna do this"

Before she could finish her sentence I pulled her into our first kiss, our lips touched and I immediately wouldn't pull away and neither would she, at first she wouldn't let me slip my tongue in but then she gave up fighting and let me and it was the best thing ever, my hand where roaming across her body as she climbed ontop of me and tugged my hair slightly, I squeezed her bum and damn has she got a lot of luggage in the booty.

~Amelia~
As we were kissing I felt his hand roam my body up to my boobs he gave them a tight squeeze and then let go

~Amelia~As we were kissing I felt his hand roam my body up to my boobs he gave them a tight squeeze and then let go

After a few minutes I tried pulling away to breathe and he wouldn't let go and bit my bottom lip

I sat upright as I saw em and Dom standing in the doorway watching us Idk how long for, as Matt stood up Dom congratulated him and shook his hand

"Well done buddy"

"Thanks no go and get your girl"

Pointing at Amelia as she stood talking to Kat about something, I got off the bed a hugged em and she took me downstairs.

"Aurora you do know he's only just broke up with him ex like 2 months ago?

I shook my head

"What happened between them"

"She cheated on him and went into mad depression mode and wouldn't talk to us for ages until you came along and finally made him happy again"

"Em I'm gonna tell you something I've never told anyone before "

"Go ahead, I won't say anything"

"A few weeks after me and my ex boyfriend split up I found out I was pregnant and he immediately took me back and proposed to me so he was my fiancé and everything thing was fine until I was about 4 months and my ex boyfriend starting beating me and hitting and abusing me which I never thought he would do, after a few weeks of him beating me I couldn't take it anyone and left the house and went to the doctors even tho I wasn't aloud out. At the doctors I found out I lost the baby due to him hitting me, shortly after I found out I lost the baby I went to the police and told them everything and they wouldn't believe me and told me I had to get a lawyer and take him to court and that is what I did I got a lawyer and took him to court, I walked into the building expecting him to go to prison but instead of him it was me as he had records of me whipping him to have sex with me which is totally not true, but I was lucky as I had a very good lawyer who took photos of my bruises and the records of how the baby died and got me out of prison and him in prison, my lawyer was matts dad! And he swore he wouldn't tell anyone and he hasn't and ever since that my ex has stayed in prison. And Matt helped me get through my depression due to my ex even tho I am slightly still suffering I am getting through day by day"

"Oh Aurora I am so sorry"

She pulled me into a tight hug and made me feel 10 times better after telling her!

As I walked out of the room Matt was standing outside the door

"Aurora why haven't you told me what happened to you and ur ex?"

"Matt I can explain"

"Too late"

He stormed out of the house