Insane Asylum

J-Are you serious *Frowns with a smile*
K-Yeah there is a camera in the kitchen that was recording everything
A-I'll get it
E-Oh my gosh I thought you too actually broke up!
T-Me too
EM+I- Well done you got us
J-Well you guys wanna go to an Insane Asylum with me, Kade and Chance?
T-I wanna come
J-Ok
A-Yeah I'll come
K-Yea ok I'll come aswell

KENDELLE'S POV
I checked my phone on what time it was and it was 9:30pm so we were leaving for the asylum now. I was kinda scared because we were doing the quija board. I had my vlog out so I had it on camera on whatever happened. "Ok guys, so me,Tessa,Anthony,Kade,Chance and Jake are going to this insane asylum and I'm vlogging because I just want you guys to see if it works so yeah we are leaving now so I will see you guys when we are driving over there" I stopped vlogging and I got into the van. I was scared a little but not too much. When we got there it was so dark I could barely see anything. We walked over to this weird building where pigeons and cats were it freaked me out. We saw an open window so we climbed through that. I layed out the Jake Paul blanket out and we put down the quija board. We all put our fingers on it and we circled it three times. "Is there any spirits that would like to contact us?" Jake asked. The piece stared to move towards yes slowly. We all freaked out. "Did you kill someone quija" Jake asked. The piece moved to Y-E- and before it finished its sentence we all heard a bang.
"No shut up,shut up"- Anthony
"Iv literally never been scared in a video" -Jake
"I'm out, no I'm out no joke" -Chance
"Ok I'm going I honestly don't even want to be here anymore" -Kendelle
"Yeah come on let's leave" -Tessa
"Let me ask one more question" -Jake
"What question would you ask it" -Chance
"Will I pass pewdiepie" -Jake
We all laughed. Jake, Chance, Anthony, Tessa and me put our fingers on the piece and Jake asked a question
"What's my moms name"-Jake
The piece started to spell out P-A- and we all said goodbye. "Omg what the fuck no I'm out" -Kendelle
"Ok let's go I can't be here anymore" -Tessa
Me and Tessa hugged each other because we were both scared. "Ok let's leave" -Chance. We all jumped out the window except Jake. "yo do you hear that? It's like footsteps." Jake jumped out as quick as possible and we all ran. I looked back with my vlogging camera and so did Jake and we saw someone chasing after us. "Omg everyone keep running we are getting chased down!" I screamed. We all hid and saw the person walk around the place looking for us. "Guys what should we do in freaking out" I said. ""Ok everyone climb over in 1,2,3, goooo" Jake said. We all climbed over quickly and started to run. The person was chasing after us. When we got in the van we locked all doors and Jake couldn't find the key. "Jake quickkkkk" Tessa said. "Hurry he is right there!!" I said. "AHHHH" me and Tessa screamed. The person was on the car. Jake stared the car and drove backwards quickly. We drove away as fast as possible. "What the fuck" Anthony said. "This was so scary" I said. When we got him I went to bed. I was on my twitter doing a following spree. I got a text from Anthony.

 I got a text from Anthony

i went to sleep straight after I texted Anthony and slept peacefully