Puppy?!?

Kendelle's POV
I woke up to the noise of Jake yelling to his vlog. I looked beside me and I didn't see Anthony beside me so I got up, grabbed my phone and got into the shower. I played some songs then I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I walked to the wardrobe, picked out my outfit walked back to the bathroom and got changed.

 I walked to the wardrobe, picked out my outfit walked back to the bathroom and got changed

i was still in shock after yesterday. I walked out of my room to the office and I sat down in my seat. I looked through my phone, tweeted a few tweets, then I ran upstairs into Chance and Anthony's room. "WALK UP YOU LAZY THINGS!" I screamed while vlogging them both. They both looked at me. "Ugh what time is it" said Chance. "8:30am" I said then jumped on Anthony's mattress and jumped on top of him and hugged him. "Good morning beautiful" he said then he turned his head and kissed me. Then Jake came in. "Guys I want a puppy" Said Jake holding his vlogging camera. "Omg yes!" I screamed with excitement. "A puppy?! Yesss!!!" Said Tessa. "That would be dope" said Anthony and Chance. "I called up this guy this morning and we are going to be getting one later!" Said Jake. "No wayyyyy!" I said. "Yesss wayyyy" said Jake. "I'm going with you!" I excitedly said. "Okay!" Said Jake and then he walked out. I walked out too and walked downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I don't myself some egg whites and a smoothie. Then I posted on my snapchat story while it was getting ready.

 Then I posted on my snapchat story while it was getting ready

My egg whites were finally ready so I started to eat.

I finished eating then I done my makeup

I walked out of my room and walked for Erika and Tessa to get ready, so I started my vlog

I walked out of my room and walked for Erika and Tessa to get ready, so I started my vlog. "Good morning beautiful people! Hope your having a great day, smiling and remember haters and motivators! Today as I said on my Twitter,Snapchat and Instagram, me Erika and Tessa are going to be at the pink wall today to see some of you guys, take pictures sign autographs and all that and I'm really excited to see you guys, hopefully I'll see you!" I said.
I kept talking to my vlog until Erika and Tessa came down. "Yous ready?" I asked. "Yep let's go!" Said Tessa and we left the team 10 house. "It's currently 1:50pm so we are on our way to the pink wall to see all you guys there!" I said while walking.

We got to the pink wall and tons of fans ran up to us. We took loads of pictures, signed loads of autographs,Tops and we answered a few questions It was lit

3:30pm

We had to leave now. "We are leaving the pink wall now, if you came to see me, Erika and Tessa comment down below! Bye guys!" I yelled out to the fans. "Bye!!" Said Erika and Tessa. "BYE!!!!" The fans screamed back.
We walked back to the team 10 house.

7:00pm

It was finally time to go get the puppy. Jake,Erika,Justin,Ray,Nathan and I went out to bloodshark and drove to the place where the puppy was.

7:30pm

We got there. I started to vlog and so did Jake. "Okay so I haven't told you guys yet but we are going to be having a Team 10 puppy! We are all excited, it came out randomly but yeah you will see the full story on Jakes story cause I'm not bothered to explain.... but anyway let's go and see the puppies!!" I said then we all talked and walked towards the puppies they were all so cute. There was one that was always coming over to Jake. "I think your the one" said Jake to the puppy and then he held him in his hands. We walked over to bloodshark and drove home. Jake carried the puppy in his arms as he walked in the house. Tessa and the rest who stayed in the house came up to Jake and started to pet the dog. "Oh my gosh he is so cute!" Said Tessa. "Did you name him yet" Asked Anthony while we was petting the dog. "His name is going to be Apollo" answered Jake. "So the puppy's name is Apollo and he is welcomed in our family!" I said to my vlog. I held Apollo in my hands and outro'ed the video. "Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the video, make sure your subscribed AND have my notifactions on to stay notified when I upload videos, and also you could get a post notification shoutout just my clicking the button and comment when you are done and you might be the lucky one! Anyway who gets the notifaction shoutout Apollo?" I said.

3 seconds later

"The post notification shoutout goes to Amelia Hunter!! Thanks for watching bye guys!" I said then I finished my vlog. I put Apollo down on the trampoline and put him on Instagram and Snapchat.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!Sorry for not uploading lately but I started school and I get caught up in hw that I'm so busy to do some fanfic💙ly❤️

Sorry for not uploading lately but I started school and I get caught up in hw that I'm so busy to do some fanfic💙ly❤️