Arriving

I woke up at 3:10am to get ready for Chicago. I was so tired and I honestly didn't want to go anymore but then I did really miss my mom. I took a shower and got changed into some comfy clothes for the flight⬇️

i put my hair into a fishtail and took my bags and brought them out to the hall

i put my hair into a fishtail and took my bags and brought them out to the hall. I took a bottle of water and made myself breakfast. The only people awake were me, Jake and Anthony. I saw Anthony run up to me and hug me tight. "Im going to miss you" he whispered in my ear "I'm going to miss you too" I whispered back and gave him a kiss. "Ok lovebirds it's time to go to the airport" Jake said. "I took my vlog camera and bags and put them in the car. I was vlogging on the way to the airport and when we got there I had to say goodbye. I hugged Jake first. "I'll miss ya Jake" I said. "I'll miss you too Kenny" then I hugged Anthony. "I'm going to miss you the mostest" he said. "I'm going to miss you soooo much, I'll text you everyday" I told him. I gave him a big hug and a big kiss. "Bye guys" then I walked over to the security.
1 hour later
I was waiting for my plane to arrive for a while and I already missed team10.
A few minutes later
I was boarding my plane. Finally. And sat down in my row. No one else sat beside me so it was just me. I sat beside the window for the good view and all that. I asked someone to take a picture of me for my Instagram they were really nice cause they didn't rob my phone haha. I edited a video and listened to music.
Landing
When I landed I got my bag and joined the line to get out of the plane. I finally arrive in Chicago. I walked into the airport and waited for my other luggage to arrive. When it arrived I walked down the airport to look for my mam. While I waited I turned on my 3G and texted Anthony.

 While I waited I turned on my 3G and texted Anthony

when I finished texting Anthony I saw my mam waiting for me

when I finished texting Anthony I saw my mam waiting for me. I put my phone down and grabbed my luggage and ran over to her. "Aw Mom I missed you!" I hugged my mom "Aw baby I missed you too!" She said. "So how is your man?" She asked laughing. "Mom you don't watch my vlogs do you?" I laughed "I do don't worry!" We walked to her car and I vlogged. "Ok so I just landed and I'm with the mom right now say hi mom" "Heyyyy Fam!" She said. I laughed. "Well I'm home in Chicago and yep" when We got home I went up to my old room and slept in there I was way too tired.

Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't really have anything to put in this chapter so here!