Chapter Thirteen: Trashley

Aaliyah's Outfit ^^^

Monday morning came around and for the first time in months Aaliyah wasn't dreading going to school. She was more than happy to get up and go. And there was only one reason for that. That reason was Pharaoh. They had spent the rest of the day texting after Pharaoh had finished up with Anthony. They would've texted all night but Aaliyah's mom came in around 12 and told her to take her butt to bed.

Throughout the whole conversation neither one of them had mentioned the kiss. Aaliyah was too scared too so she didn't bring it up. And Pharaoh wanted to be able to see her face when he brings up the fact that her lips were so soft and that he wanted to feel them on his again. Aaliyah rolled out of bed and tried to figure out what she was going to wear. She wanted to go for a cute and comfy look.

So she grabbed some black leggings that had a sheer panel going up to her thighs, a white shirt, and her forest green bomber jacket. She went into her bathroom and washed her face, did her brows, got dressed, and then pulled her hair into a ponytail. She didn't feel like straightening it, so she left her hair in a puff like state.

As she went downstairs she realized her parents must have left for work already because it was so quiet. Aaliyah fixed herself a bowl of frosted flakes and then sat at the table to check the time. It was 6:50 and her bus comes at 7:20 so she had a little time to eat and then brush her teeth before leaving. As she was scrolling down her timeline on twitter she got a DM from Pharaoh.

@TheLastPharaoh: Good morning cutie. Hope you slept good last night and didn't dream of me too much.

@QueenAaliyah: Good morning Pharaoh :) I slept really well last night especially since I had zero dreams about you. But I hope you slept well too.

Aaliyah couldn't help but laugh when she pressed send because she knew good and well she was lying. All she dreamt about last night was him. It was like their kiss just kept playing in repeat.

@TheLastPharaoh: Lmao you real funny. But you and I both know I was all up in your dreams last night. And yeah I slept well.

@TheLastPharaoh: But I'll see you at school, Mami. I'm gonna head out now to get Anthony.

@QueenAaliyah: Bet. See you at school.

Aaliyah ate the last couple of bites of her cereal before putting her bowl in the dishwasher. She went upstairs to brush her teeth and get her black Doc Martins. Once she had slipped on her backpack she made her way to the bus stop.

***

Pharaoh and Anthony pulled up to the school with about ten minutes before the warning bell would ring. Before Anthony could open his door, a black Range rover sped into the parking spot next to them. Anthony had to slam his door shut so it wouldn't get taken off.

"Yo, what was that? Which one of these dumbasses pulling in like that?" asked an upset Anthony.

"For real tho. They could've tore up my door driving like that," said Pharaoh as he watched to see who was getting out the car.