Meet the Characters

Brianna POV

My name is Brianna Tiller and my mom is sending me to go live with my dad and brothers. She had kept me away from my dad my whole life. I know that he tried getting custody of me many times but she would sleep with the judge and they would end up giving me back to her. I have a really bad attitude, I fight a lot, I drink, smoke, and pop pills. I do a lot of shit that I know u shouldn't. I'm not that good in school either. I manage to pass with a C-D average. My mama can't handle me no more and she said that living with my dad is going to change me because he won't put up with my horrible behavior and shit. I have only been around my dad a couple times in my life and that was only when my mom would let him come around, and I know that he is definitely strict. I haven't seen him it my brothers since I was 9 years old. I grew up so they not gon see the same lil girl that they saw 4 years ago. But anyways I gotta finish packing cause my dad is coming for me today.

Bryson POV

I'm Bryson Tiller and I have a 13 year old daughter. Her mom has kept her away from me nearly her whole life because she was mad at me for breaking up with her. She had cheated on me and I left her so she kept my daughter away from me. But now she is sending her to live with me because she can't handle her anymore. She says that Brianna has a bad attitude, fight a lot, smoke, drink, and be popping pills. She also be sneaking out and her grades are horrible. Maya know that I won't put up with my child acting like that. Ion even know why she let it get this far tho. Well I'm not going to put up with the shit cause I'll whoop her ass and ground her. Something that her mama never did. But I'm on my way to get Brianna so yall will hear from me again later.

Bryson Jr POV

So I'm 19, the oldest of my dads kids. Our little sister, Brianna is about to come live with us because her mom can't handle her no more. She outta control and I know that she gon be in for a ride awakening cause our dad strict ash. She gon either get her shit together or she gon stay in trouble with him. I gotta go cause I'm going with my dad to get Brianna. I ain't seen her since she was nine.

King POV

I'm King and I'm 16. My dad is going to get out little sister today. The last time I seen her she was nine years old. Her mama say she outta control. Well I know our dad ain't gon put up with that shit but I gotta go. Me and the youngest brother is just sitting here in the house waiting for them to get back with Bri.

Lucas POV

I'm Lucas and I'm 15. Today our dad is going to get out baby sister. I haven't seen her since she was nine. I know she then prolly grew up. And her mom said that she outta control. She in for a rude awakening when she get here cause our dad ain't gon put up with the shit she been doing. I gotta go cause I'm sitting here with Lucas waiting on out dad and BJ to get back with Bri.
____________________________________
Chapter 1 coming soon