Chapter 5

Brianna POV

I walk over to where the bitch is at. I get in her face.

Kisha-Swing bitch.

I was bout to punch her when Thaliana came outside.

Thaliana-Dont put your hands on my daughter.

Me-Well then u come take her place?

Thaliana-If u hit her im going to call the police on u.

Me-Go ahead and call them. Cause u going too.

Thaliana-For what?

Me-U slapped me. Thats considered child abuse right?

Lucas-Yepp.

Me-Ightt then. U gon fight me or u gon let your daughter fight me?

Kisha-Im gon fight u and beat yo ass.

Me-Id love to see that happen.

Kisha-Now swing bitch.

I punched her once, gave her a minute to hit me back, and when she didnt, i just started punching her left and right. I was not stopping. She grabbed my hair and dragged me to the ground. She punched me twice before i flipped her over and started punching her again. Then i grabbed her hair and dragged her across the grass. Then i started hitting her head on the ground. Then i stood up and started stomping her head and stomach. I was not caring. I was going for blood and once i saw that she was bleeding, i kept going. Till somebody pulled me up off her. I tried to fight against them but it aint work. I was hitting the person who had picked me up.

Dad-Hit me one more time Brianna and imma punch yo ass back.

I stopped. He put me in the car then got in.

Me-Sorry daddy.

Dad-Its cool. But damn u heavy handed. 

Me-Yea i know. Sorry again. I didnt know it was u.

Dad-I said its ok. U sobered up yet?

Me-Yea im good now. Am i in trouble?

Da-For the fight? No. For running off and going to get high and drink like u did? Hell yea..

Me-So im gon get a whooping?

Dad-Mhmmm. But not until we get home.

Me-When we leaving?

Dad-Tomorrow cause yall got school Monday and i know u got homework.

I do but im not gon do it.

Me-I don't.

Dad-U in a class with Lucas and he got homework.

Me-I did it at school.

Dad-Well let me see it when we get home.

Me-I already turned it in beforebwe left that class.

Dad-Im gon check yo bookbag when we get home and if i find any homework imma whoop yo ass and then knock yo teeth out for lying. U understand me?

Me-Yes sir.

We got out the car and went back over to where everybody was at.

Thaliana-I never want to see u again. I hate u.

Me-The feelings mutual. Yall ready to go?

BJ-Yea lets go.

Dad-Aight get in the car.

We all went and piled up in the car. Then we left and went to the hotel.
________________________________
Next Morning

We on the plane heading back home. Im ready to get back to my room and my bed. But im not ready to get back because imma get a whooping. And not only do i got school tomorrow, parent teacher conferences are after school tomorrow.

Dad-Bri come over here.

Me-Ok

I got up and went over to where he was sitting.

Dad-Is it anything u gotta tell me before parent teacher conferences tomorrow?

Me-No.

Shit, its a lot i could tell him. I think i skipped class a couple times. My grades slipped a lil bit. I cussed a teacher out but i only got a detention so they didnt call my dad. And the day i had detention, King had basketball practice and Lucas had football practice so i aint have to explain why i had to stay after school. I aint did no homework in like two weeks but i been telling my dad that i did it at school and turned it in already. Yea its a whole lot i could tell him but im not.

Dad-U sure?

Me-Yes sir.

Dad-So if i go in there tomorrow, they gon say that u have been the perfect student these last two months?

Me-Well not perfect but good.

Dad-If i go in there tomorrow and they tell me anything other than what u just told me, just know it aint gon be good for u when we get home. Ok?

Me-Yes sir.

Am i worried, hell yeah im worried. But when we got home, i got a whooping but it was not what i thought it was gon be. I can actually still sit down. But i knowni prolly wont be able to after tomorrow.
_______________________
Just a lil some. Next chapter will definitely be longer.

Chapter 6 will be up soon