1

Brittany had just arrived at camp, she sighed and smiled. This was her favorite part of the summer, new friends, music, dancing, and it was all away from home. She went up to the stand where councilors were with room keys and schedules for the campers, and grabbed her stuff and headed to her dorm room. As Brittany unpacked she heard the door open, she turned and saw a shorter brunette standing by the door. "I'm Santana, your roommate." She gave a quick smile to Brittany and started to unpack. "So Santana," Brittany started to say, "Is this your first time here?" Santana nodded, "Yeah, I've actually never been to a camp before." Brittany smiled, "All the people are very nice and we only see the councilors at night and in the morning. You're gonna love it!" You could tell by the squeaking of her voice she was already excited for the next day. Once Santana was done packing, Brittany took her hand and started to walk towards the door. "Mind if I show you around?" Brittany asked Santana. Santana nodded, "Sure." Brittany smiled brightly and took Santana's arm and ran out of their room and out of the dorm. "This is the outside, where we just were when we got all checked in." Brittany said with a laugh, she looked over at Santana who just stared at her with one eyebrow up. Brittany was sure that making this girl smile or even like her would be a challenge. Brittany slowed down and walked next to Santana as they headed towards the first building of the college. "So Santana, tell me a little about yourself." Brittany said with a smile. "I go to McKinely High, I'm a cheerleader for an insanely crazy coach, I'm kind of a bitch. Or at least that's what people say. I tend to be nicer to people I'm close too, so you might not know me a lot within our time here," Santana said as she tilted her head. Brittany felt her heart drop, she'd been waiting all year and ended up with a roommate that won't even like her. "I won't let that happen," Brittany started to say,"I have two weeks to win you over. And I will." Santana turned away from Brittany and smiled, "Let's just continue this tour of yours." Brittany nodded and took Santana's hand and they walked up the stairs to the first building. "This is the creative arts building," Brittany started to say, "This is where our musical classes will be located. Oh, and the cafeteria." Brittany walked in the doors and Santana followed. They made their way into a cafeteria, it had about thirty tables and a huge line. "So this is just like a buffet?" Santana asked Brittany as she eyed all the different choices of food and different lines. Brittany nodded and they made their way up in the line, "What do you think you'll have?" Brittany asked Santana. "Probably just a sandwich." Santana responded as she went in that line. Brittany nodded, "Meet me at a two person table when you have you're meal." Brittany scurried off and grabbed her meal, leaving Santana all alone. Santana made herself a sandwich and grabbed a cup and filled it with water. She left the line and stood by all the tables, looking for Brittany. Sure enough, Brittany had already gotten all her food and was waving for Santana to come over. Santana looked down and giggled to herself. Brittany maybe did have a chance on winning Santana over. Just maybe. Santana walked her way over to Brittany, set down her tray, and sat down. "So Brittany, you had me tell you a little about myself before. I suppose you should do the same." Santana said with a slight smirk. Brittany felt her heart take a leap, maybe she could win over Santana and camp would be amazing. "I'm from Ohio, I go to Riveredge High School, I'm a cheerleader as well, I enjoy dancing. A lot actually, my dream is to become a professional." Brittany said with a smile and a little giggle. Santana looked back up at Brittany as she took the last bite of her sandwich, "Ohio?" Santana asked, she wasn't expecting to find anyone else going to this camp from Ohio. But then again there were people from all over the country in Chicago for this camp. Brittany nodded,"I don't suppose you live in Ohio, too. Do you?" Santana smiled, "Yeah, how weird." Santana eyed down the girl, she hadn't recognized her but she was beautiful by the looks of it. "Wow!" Brittany exclaimed looking at Santana's plate, "You ate that really fast!" Santana nodded and laughed. "Well, I guess I was just hungry." After Brittany was done eating her and Santana headed back to their dorm. After they both took showers and got ready for bed, "Well I don't know about you, but I'm tired," Brittany said with a yawn. The girls both headed towards their beds. Santana studied Brittany for a moment, Santana thought Brittany looked kind of cute when she was tired. "Goodnight Britt." Brittany giggled, "Britt?" Santana giggled, "Yes." Brittany smiled to herself, "Goodnight San." San? Santana fell asleep with tune replaying over and over again.