2

Monday
-Santana POV-
Beep beep beep. I heard the alarm clock go off and I immediately sat up. I turned it off and grabbed some of my clothes. I quickly went to the bathroom and changed, when I came back Brittany was still sleeping. I thought she looked pretty cute, her face is so bright and pure. I went by her and tapped her shoulder, "Wake up, sleepyhead." I whispered in her ear. All of a sudden I felt a pain in my stomach. Brittany just punched me. Ouch. "Oh my gosh," she started to say, "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there." I growled and then sighed, "It's okay, just get up." She nodded and started to get ready as I brushed my hair and teeth. After 20 minutes we were all set for the day. "Got everything you need for class?" She asked me with a bright smile. I nodded and gave her a little smile, "Yeah I packed a bag last night." I slipped on my shoes and she did the same. "Lets go." I told her as I started to exit our dorm room, she ran behind me and followed. Once we were out of the dorm buildings I studied her, she was wearing a yellow sundress with a white jean jacket and her hair was parted into two ponytails. I smiled at the sight. I must've been staring at her for too long because she asked me what I was looking at. "Oh, uh, I'm just silently making fun of myself because I forgot where the cafeteria is." I said sheepishly. Smooth, Santana, smooth. I thought to myself. She took my hand, "Oh! Just come with me! We'll be there in like 2 minutes if we run." She said as we sped off across the road and onto a path that lead to the Creative Arts building. When we reached the building, I stopped myself and panted. Brittany can sure run fast. We set our bags down in the lounge and took our spots in line for breakfast. As we reached the cashier we both took off our lanyards which had our name tag and room key on. Brittany gave her lanyard to the cashier and the lady scanned her key and gave it back to Britt. Once I was by the cashier I repeated what Brittany did and made my up to the breakfast line, where I grabbed a donut and strawberries. I looked around the room in search of Brittany. I finally found her when I approached a two person table and heard a cough. I giggled and sat across from Britt.

-Brittany POV-
When Santana sat down I quickly got up to straighten out my dress and I gazed at her for a moment. She was wearing a red flowing top with a pair of jeans, her hair was down but curled at the ends. I blushed at her and quickly sat back down. I looked at her plate and then mine, she had a donut and strawberries. I had pancakes, eggs, and bacon, "That's all you're eating?" I asked her with a laugh. She nodded with a little glare, "Yeah, is there something wrong with it?" I shook my head as fast as I could, "Nope, no problem at all." I finished my meal as quick as I could and then went to dump my tray. I came back to the seat and Santana was gone. I headed out of the cafeteria and found Santana in the lounge, holding our bags. "Let's get to class," She told me. I nodded and led the way to our first class. We went up the stairs to the second floor and entered a small classroom. "How did you know what class I had?" Santana asked. I giggled softly, "I scanned over your schedule, we have all the same classes." I smiled, "First soprano choir, second combined choir, third dance, then lunch, fourth soprano mastery, fifth combined choir again, and sixth we have musical theatre." She looked at me with her jaw dropped, "What?" I asked. "That's just impressive." Santana told me with a laugh.

3rd class: Dance

-Santana POV-
Britt and I made our way to the dance room and took a seat on the bench. So far, our teacher wasn't here so we got to relax for a bit. A blonde haired girl approached us and sat down next to me, "Hi I'm Quinn, I'm an alto in choir. What are you?" I softly smiled at her, "We're both sopranos. Oh, and also, I'm Santana and this is Brittany." I said pointing my thumb towards Britt. Quinn chuckled, "Nice to meet you, Brittany and Santana. I look forward to seeing you guys dance." I laughed, "Me dancing is the equivalent of an animal escaping a zoo. Disaster!" She patted my back, "I guess we'll have to see." She winked at me and left to go by a blonde guy. I glanced at Brittany, she looked mad. Or upset. Maybe jealous? "As a warm up, would you like to be my dance partner?" I asked her with a smile. She smiled brightly at the offer and smiled. She wrapped one arm around my waist and rest her other arm on my shoulder, I did the same. I stepped left and then forward, then right and then back. We repeated this again and then I took her hand and spun her. After, she spun me and when I got out of the spin, she dipped me. I smiled as I stood up, I've never danced like that before, it made me feel all tingly inside. "You're pretty good, for a rookie." Brittany told me with a wink, I laughed and sat back down on the bench. I wasn't down for long, the teacher had arrived. "Hello class!" Said a tall brunette. Britt and I turned our heads to the teacher and immediately stopped talking. "I'm Mrs. Allen." The brunette said with a smile. "Okay everyone! Let's start stretching!" She yelled out. "Come on, lets stretch." I said with a giggle as I held out my hand to Brittany. She smiled and took my hand as I stood up and she followed me to the middle of the room.

Lunch
-Brittany POV-
After dance, San and I headed in line for lunch. Once I was done getting my food and soda I headed to a table where Quinn was, "Hey!" I said to her. "Hi Britt!" She said with a smile as I sat down. Not long after, Santana came to the table and sat next to me, "Hey Q." She said. Quinn smiled, "Hi Tana." Quinn ate her lunch and then quickly stopped, "Oh, right. This is Sam, Rachel, and Finn." She said pointing, first at a blonde guy, then a brunette girl with bangs, and a tall brunette guy. "Nice to meet all of you," I said with a bright smile. Santana looked up from her plate and turned towards Finn, "How's the weather up there, giant?" She asked him. I choked and gave her a little shove and a slight glare. Finn gave me a smile and I looked at him and started laughing, "The weather is great up here." After what seemed like forever, we heard the bell ring. Everyone got up and headed to their next class.

Fifth Class: Combined Choir
-Brittany POV-
Santana and I headed into Combined Choir and made our way to the music stands with our names on it. We looked at the door and saw Sam and Finn head to the baritone section, and Quinn headed to the altos. Rachel came in and stood next to Santana. "Hi guys! Isn't it great that we all know each other now?" She asked with a bright smile. I smiled back at her, "It's wonderful!" I nudged Santana and she looked up, "It's great." She tried to smile but slowly stopped and I shook my head at her. Then a teacher came in the room and clapped his hands. "Okay! Let's get started, just like this morning. Once again, I'm Mr. Schuester, you're Combined Choir teacher. Scales from the top!" He said.

10:30 pm
-Santana POV-
After classes, Brittany and I headed back to our dorm and took a quick nap, after we woke up we ate dinner and headed back to the dorm area to play volleyball. When it was 10:00pm Britt and I headed back to our dorms and took showers. "Soo, what did you think of the first day?" I asked her. "I thought it went pretty well." She said, "But I think you could work on being nicer to people." I shrugged at her, "I don't know, what if people don't like me?" I asked her. "They will. I know I do." Brittany told me. I smiled sheepishly and blushed, "Thank you." I said and she smiled. After a while of sitting in silence she stood up and went to the light switch and turned it off, "Goodnight, Santana." She said as she went to lay down in her bed. I smiled, "Goodnight, Britt."