3

Tuesday
Brittany POV
Beep beep beep
I heard the sound of Santana's alarm clock and sprung up from bed and turned it off. I crept up to Santana slowly, I was afraid she was gonna punch me again, and tapped her shoulder. I jumped back quickly as she slowly sat up, "What's your problem?" She asked me as she rolled her eyes. I scanned her over and I giggled, "Oh my gosh! Your hair!" She rolled her eyes and threw back her covers as she left her bed, "Well don't look at it!" She growled. My giggle faded as I headed towards the bathroom to change. I heard a sigh on the other side of the door and went out of the bathroom quickly after I was done getting changed. I looked over at Santana and gave her a smile, "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded, "Yeah, I can just be a little grouchy in the morning." I looked at her clothes, she must've changed when I went to the bathroom. She was now wearing a flowy red tank top, a black skater skirt, and red converse. She looked at me as I went to get my backpack and smiled, "Actually, can you help me with this?" She asked me, holding a silver necklace. I nodded with a smile and gently took the necklace from her hand, I put her hair on one side of her neck. I felt my fingers brush against her collarbone and I blushed. I put the necklace around her neck, I clipped the side together and put her hair back in place. I could see a light smile come from her, "Thank you," she said sweetly. I nodded as I looked myself over in the mirror, I was wearing a black and white striped shirt with black suspenders, a light pink skirt, and white tennis shoes. I didn't look as beautiful as San did but I guess it'd have to do. I straightened my skirt and picked up my backpack. "You ready to go?" I asked Santana with a smile. She nodded and grabbed her bag. I opened the door for her and she stepped out and I followed behind. When we were walking to the cafeteria it was pretty much silence until I heard Santana speak up. "Britt, look I'm sorry how I've been for the last couple of days. I know I've been kind of rude and I really try not to, I do. I'll try to be nicer to you the rest of the time we're here." She smiled at me. I stopped walking and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Don't be sorry, I know you're nice. I can see it. I've had a great time so far, you can't stop being you for me." I smiled back at her. She slowly wrapped her arms around me and I rested my head on her shoulder, "I promise I'll be better." She told me. I released our hug, "You don't even have to try." I said softly. I think she could her me because she instantly smiled and looked away. We walked into the cafeteria and got our meals. We sat down by Quinn, Finn, Sam, and Rachel. "Hey Brittany!" Rachel immediately said when she saw me. "Hi Rach!" I said with a smile. I looked over at Sam, he was looking at his food and twirling it around with his fork. "Whatcha doing, Sammy?" I asked him as I tilted my head. "Do you think that there's a world record for spinning an egg for the longest time?" He asked. I nodded, "Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe we should look it up. And why would you eat eggs?" I asked him in concern. "What?" He asked. "It's like eating a baby chicken!" I said a little louder. Quinn bolted her head, "Hold up, you think eating an egg, is eating a baby chicken." She chuckled. I frowned at her, "I don't get what's so funny." Quinn immediately stopped and her chuckle faded. "Oh my god, she's serious." I heard Finn mutter. I saw Santana glare at him and he looked around as if he didn't say anything. "I understand you," Santana started to say, "This is a different kind of egg. One egg is for hatching and those contain baby chickens, these eggs are for cooking and there are no baby chickens in them. I assure you that." I smiled in relief, I knew Sam would never eat a baby chicken. Ding ding ding. The bell went off and we all headed to our first class. Santana, Rachel, and I all headed to Soprano Choir.

Soprano Choir
Santana POV
Rachel, Britt, and I got to our spots and warmed up our voices as our teacher came in. "Hello class," Ms. Scott said, "Today we'll be learning about our vocal range. Each of you will perform in groups of three in front of the class and explore your range." Rachel glanced at Britt and I and we nodded. Rachel was annoying at times, but she's a great singer. "You may begin!" Ms. Scott exclaimed. Britt, Rachel, and I went to the corner of the room and looked over song ideas. "I have some ideas," Rachel started to say,"There's bang bang, greedy, we got the beat—" I smiled, "Perfect. We got the beat. Everyone knows it and it has a pretty good range!" I said excitedly. "Wow look at you little miss sunshine." Rachel chuckled and I nudged her. By the end of the class work time we were done rehearsing and headed back to our seats. After everyone was done rehearsing, Ms. Scott started picking groups to perform. After everyone has gone she picked on us, the last performance. We all headed to the front of the class room, "Hit it." I told the pianist.