Paying rent and hot doctor check ups;) pt. 1

Yes I did update!

***

Recap!

"I love you drew, I'm not going to die anytime soon." He sat me back down, he smiled at me which i returned, "Tell Ricky I said hello!" He blushed looking down, I smirked.

"Goodbye doctor hot stuff, I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon." I playfully nudged him, well the best I could with a bum leg.

Ray got out and helped me sit in the car, TC smilies at me his eyes holding a curious glint to them.

I waved bye as I shut my door and ray got in. They waved back.

Ray tore off grumbling about how mad lay was going to be, I ignored him thinking about the hot doctor.

***

Oh boy, let me tell you how angry Layla was! She was basically steaming from the ears!

It took hours for me to even talk to her, and she left before she even said a full sentence to me. It really pains my heart to see my best friend ignore me like this. And right now there's been a lot on my mind. I was late on rent until last night and I'm going to have to take it easy at work thanks to this bum leg. (Which hurts like hell by the way!!!)

And before I go to work today at 2:30 I have to go grocery shopping and pay my rent. And I also have to get Mateo up for school in about twenty minutes so that gives me time to start breakfast.

I pull myself out of bed stripping off my shorts leaving me in a bra and underwear, I limped slightly over to my dresser and pulled out new undergarments.

My favorite red lace pair ever! Like my one guilty pleasures is buying a lot of sexy undies. And this red lace pair happen to be on sale at Victoria Secret, and I had to have them. Another pleasure of mine is buying new shoes!

I slipped them on and grabbed my favorite pair of worn out jeans that fit my hips perfectly but stayed slightly lose around my shin and waist area. My thigh throbbed every time I moved it so I took my time putting them on. I winced and yelped every time the fabric brushed the very tender scabs.

Then I grabbed a beautiful black lace tank top that went well with my slightly tanned skin, and paired that with my big pale dirty pink knitted sweater. (Picture below)

I rushed to put on my black socks and my all black nikes and pull my fire colored hair out of its pony tail.

I parted it down the middle and walked slowly to my bathroom down the hall. I hate the fact that my mobility is limited now because that asshat had to get mad at me cause his girl lost. I'm not mad I'm just slightly annoyed.

I brushed my teeth and slapped on some mascara and chap stick calling it good enough for today. And I put on my mothers necklace that was in a bunny jewelry holder. This necklace is really the last solid thing holding me to my mom. Well that and the memories I'll forever have.

I stare at the rose gold ring my father got for my mom, it was a promise ring. It was simple but so beautiful at the same time. It looked as if the ring wrapped around my mothers finger. She gave it to me the day I graduated from high school. I can't believe it's almost been 6 years.