Chap 28 - Exposed

//IVY CLUB . 9.10AM//

Eunbyeol's P.O.V

I yawned as I wrote down a few points from the presentation. Intra Junior A and B are on meeting about the senior's graduation party plan.

"So I hope that on next meeting, we can come up to the final solution. Research the few list that we have talked later. Meeting ended" Chanyeol said as all of us get ready to left the room

"Guys" Yuju speak. All of us stopped as she walked up to the front.

"I have an interesting thing to share" Yuju said as she give me an evil smile. She opened a picture and it flashed through the LCD screen. An unexpected picture showed up which make me widened my eyes. My family picture.

"Who do you think she is?" Yuju said in an mocking way. This crazy girl. my eyes automatically look towards Chanyeol, he was having a blank look.

Jongin stand up and turn off the screen as he scratched his nape, giving us a shy smile

"Sorry. That's my chilhood friend's picture" He explained.

"That's me" I said and everyone look at me. Some of them looked shocked, some of them looked confused. And obviously, some of them look satisfied.

"I will explain everything. But before that, excuse me" I said and dragged Chanyeol out from the room. We entered the empty classroom as he leaned himself on the table.

"If i'm not your childfriend, will your feelings still remained the same?" I asked straightly as he looked shocked. He remained silent and the silence already telling me the answer. He won't.

I nodded my head as I tried to hold on the tears, I look into his eyes as I gathered all of my courage.

"I'm not Byun Eunbyeol. I'm adopted" I said as his eyes widened.

"I'm not your childhood friend. I'm not the one you in love with" I said again. Damn it. It hurts. I look away the moment his shocking eyes meet mine as I continue

"I think you deserves to know before everyone else so that's why I dragged you out" I said and left the room. But when I was at the last step of the door, I stopped as I bitted my lips

"I'm sorry" I whispered and left the room. I don't know he heard it or not. I don't think he is and it's not like he will accept my apology. He will hate me more than when Chanmi's accident happend. And he will despise me more because I'm not the Byun Eunbyeol he's in love with.

I huffed out a long breath as I wiped the tears away and entered the study room

"Eunbyeol ah" Jongin hold my hand as he give me an unsure look. I shooked my head as I give him a smile, trying to reassure him I will be fine.

"That girl in the picture you saw just now. That's me" I said

"And actually, I'm adopted. That's the picture of me and my biological parents" I added.

"The daughter who claimed to be the daugther of Byun corporation was actually a fake princess. What kind of drama is it again?" Myungsoo raised his brow

"That's a sad drama" Sohyun mocked

"It's sadder when both of you got pulled down by rank by a fake princess" I talked back as both of them looked attacked

"Good shoot" Jongin smirked as he rolled his eyes on those two

"Three of you. It's enough right? Stop bothering her from now on" Jongin said in a dead serious look as the three gulped, he stand up from his seat as he walk to me with a small smile.