Chaper one:power awakening

"Vastion VASTION!!!! wake up young master"Kokitas smacks the passed out form of vastion to wake him up before sighing."I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice young master."Kokitas raises up his spear making a ball of ice as it started to melt over Vastion,the drops landing on his face as he wakes up as if he were in the middle of a violent dream yelling"NO!!!!".

Kokiatas kneeled down and grabbed vastion's shoulders to calm him"easy young master everything is alright you just passed out a moment ago"the much older ,scared ,and battle worn man had said to the young ten year old orphaned noble.

Vastion looks up at the old man with tears in his eyes"w-what happened Kokitas ?"the young noble asked. Kokitas sighed "something that shouldn't happen till your 15 you gained your powers and I but what can I expect from the son of the most powerful noble family and only heir to the mantel " the old man smiled .

Vastion just sighed and got up from the training mat "thank you for reminding me Kokitas but now I think I'll retire to my room i need some real rest"the older man bowed. "As you wish sir I and the rest of the staff shall be around if you need anything "the older man stood up and left the room retiring to his own room leaving Vastion to do as he pleases. Vastion turns to walk out of the room and down the hall passing a few young women dressed in maid uniforms as they cleaned,cooked,dusted ,and admired Vastion most of them being only a year or so older than he was.

________________________________

Alright guys thank you for reading I'll continue soon sorry it's so short I'll do longer chapters later on but this is just to start the story thank you all again