chapter 3:The meeting of a great beast

(Time skip 1 week and 2 days )

Vastion walking through the forest listening to everything around him as he takes on the sounds the roar of creature in the sky above and in the trees,and the stomping of great beasts on the ground some close enough to hear their growling. "God's how long am I gonna have to walk for it been a week in getting to close to the monster kings dominion true that's where the most powerful monsters live but, only a few people have the privilege of being born with a bond to a monster of that class".

He sighs looking around as he notices everything has gotten quite way to quiet for his liking as he looks around he notices that he's standing on a stone pathway, but not just stone a black obsidian pathway. A cold chill goes down his back as he realized where he was"I'm in the monster kings domain"he turns around as he plans to leave as he heard the beats of a massive monsters wings and the sound of its foot stomping onto the ground as he freezes in terror and then he heard the monster speak in a low almost growling voice, "vastion collision we've been waiting for your arrival the king of monsters wants to meet you himself ".

Vastion looks back at the monster it easily being 50 meters tall toys wingspan twice it's size ,and before he speaks he swallows the spot in his mouth"h-how do you know my name ?" . The monster laughs at his question as it kneels down and picks him up, "I'll answer your questions soon but now we must be off if we keep the king waiting he'll be very angry". The monster puts him him on its shoulder as he starts to walk the massive black pathway and Vastion finally decided to ask " what's your name ? ". The monster looks at him from the corner of his eye" why do you ask " and vastion responds"so I know what to call you " and as he says that the monster smiles, "of all the humans I've met you're the first to ask my name so for that I will tell you" the monster smiles as he looks down at the small boy on his shoulder.

"My name is Glave the breaker of hells gates"he gives a big fang filled grin as Vastions eyes widened," you're a quadruple S classed monster you're only seconded by the king himself " . As he says that with a big smile on his face Glave smiles"so you do know a bit about me " , and Vastion just nods with a smile on his face"you're the one who fought with the great beast that guards the gate of hell then you brought them down to rubble". Glave just give a soft chuckle "yes but the one who fought his way through the seven layers of hell and came back unharmed was the king that was when he truly became the king of monsters and the protector of this world " .

Vastion just sat upon Glaves shoulder and listened to the the tales of the king of monster as he walked the path to the kings home walking for almost the full day, they finally reach the mountains and the entrance to the monster kings home. As Glave approaches the gates to the kings den two guards look watch the human on his shoulder, as Vastion just looks around taking in the sights off all the most powerful monsters in history as he sees Absolum and Dreg the red and white twin heavenly sky dragons, Behemoth the beast with the power to move the very ground, Leviathan the grate fire spitting serpent and many more all tripple and quadruple S class monsters but all pale in comparison to the king.

  And as glave enters the kings den under the mountain the gates close behind him with a mighty thud "now Vastion remember the king has waited years for you to come and he is not the best at being patient so just be respectful he doesn't take kindly to disrespect from anyone".And as he finishes speaking the den fills with light from fire that fills a trench around the room and the king walks out from behind a large velvet like sheet and he sure down in a noble posture easily being bigger than any other  monster ever seen and his power radiates off of him like a natural aura of raw power.