Chapter two: leaving home

"Master Vastion it's time to wake up sir Kokitas is waiting for you in the main hall"says a small but beautiful young maid. Vastion stirs in his bed and sighs as he sits up looking over at her "yes I know Sylvia I'll be there in a moment just let me get dressed"he stretches popping his back several times. "As you wish master" Sylvia bows her head and leaves to tell Kokitas. Vastion rolls to the side of his bed and swings his legs off as his feet touch the floor "why do I have to leave today don't people normally wait a week or so after they get their powers?" He sighs and shakes his head trying to shake the thought from his head.

Soon after waking up more Vastion gets up and walks over to his closet to get dressed and ready in his normal training gear and a jacket "guess this'll have to do for now".he walks out of his room after grabbing a bag for whatever he may need or may be given as he walks down to the main hall to meet Kokitas. Kokitas sighs seeing his young master who he swore his life to "master Vastion before you leave you'll need a few things the master blacksmiths have forged new weapons and new training gear for you to choose from".

Vastion looks over at the gear and finds something light but sturdy, he then looks at the weapons and picks up each one trying to find a proper fit to his fighting style as he finally picks up a long sword made from a rare black metal unique in the fact that it's not from the planet." this is the weapon in taking with me "vastion puts it in the sheath on his back as he turns to Kokitas " a fine choice young master I feel it will serve you well " kokitas bows his head.

Vastion runs his fingers over the guard of the blade " I think I'll name this blade Armageddon." and as he says the name the symbol of Armageddon appears on the blade completely hidden to him as it's still in the sheath. As Vastion brings his hands to his side's he looks up at Kokitas and gives his mentor and oldest friend a half smile" watch over everyone while I'm gone alright Kokitas I don't wanna come home to a madhouse "he says as he walks towards the door to leave.

Kokitas laughs as his young master says that and he says back" I'll make sure to keep everything in order Vastion just be sure to come back we don't need our last heir to go missing on us" and as Kokitas says that the door closes as Vastion walks to a small pad that gives off a soft humming sound and a faint blue glow. Vastion sighs as he steps onto the pad "I really hate these thing-" he gets cut off as he's teleported to a small outpost in the middle of the monster kings domain.