Findings

ok so here are the findings of the survey, personally I love a graph or a pie chart but have to work with what I have so. I took a sample of answers and without getting all technical here it is.

1. most people read lgbt books everyday or most of the time.

2. A lot of people feel comfortable enough to walk in and buy an lgbt book.

3. those who were not put it down to fear if being judged.

4.majority of writers do not write solely lgbt books

5.boyxboy was by far the most read 'genre' in the sample

6.What would an lgbt genre mean to you?

most people answered that it would be easier to find the books that they were interested in.  others said

"it would mean a better experience on wattpad for me"

"point out we are on wattpad and we are proud"

"it would mean a lot because that means a lot if people care about the community"

7. why do you think wattpad won't give us the genre?

majority if people feel that wattpad wants to remain neutral, avoid confrontation from people who would complain about the genre,wattpad is scared, to avoid judgment, cowardice, fear of loss of readers,bigotry, to avoid dealing with bigoted idiots who will complain.

ok so like I said this is just a sample but covered the general consensus.

Any thoughts?

don't forget to vote and thank you all for taking part.

@murphybyrne :)