I love us

hey guys! im gonna tell you a little about his book.

its basically one big imagine with a bunch of chapters. I have found that I enjoy reading imagines a LOT mainly because there y/n and  you can imagine yourself in the story. I have also found that most imagines are short and leave me wanting a lot more. so I decided to create a book for people like me that is a huge imagine all about yours and niall horans relationship.

I have another book that I am in the proses of writing right now also. it is a one direction imagine book. that is full of random imagines about all the 1d boys . so if you like this book you should go check it out.

the reason i  just told you about that book is that since I am writing 2 books right now I may not update the chapters every day. I don't want to neglect my other book just because I am writing this one. I also will update when I get an inspiration about what will happen. and that doesn't always happen every day. also since the school year is coming to an end in about 1 month! it means that I will have loads of school work. now school is my first priority so again I may not update every day but I will try hard to. I am planning on continuing this book throughout the end of the school year and into summer. and once summer is here i  will have loads more time to write fanfic and update . my school year ends may 21st!!! so its almost here.

I want to include you guys in this book so after every chapter  i will ask you guys what you want to happen next you can comment or message me..I hope yall enjoy this book

~onedirectiongurl16