chapter 3

niall drove me home  and when I got inside I had completely forgotten that he had done something to my phone .

when I got home I took a long shower hoping that I could talk myself out of liking him. but it didn't work every time I thought about him looking at me it made my stomach feel all weird and jumpy. I got out of the shower and tried no to think about him. but that was short lived when I head my phone ding. I rushed over to it hoping it was emma. but instead the contact read niall I looked at it confused for a moment. because I never got nialls number. but then I dawned on me that that's what niall had done to my phone. he had put is number in it.

I quickly unlocked my phone so I could look at the text

niall

hey!

y/n

niall?

I sent the text because I wanted to make sure niall hadn't just changed one of my contacts to his name.

I put my phone down and changed into some joe boxer sweat pants and a tank top.

I was busy drying my hair when I faintly heard the sound of my phone vibrating.

I grabbed it and looked at the caller ID. it was niall and he had sent me about 20 texts.

they all read " hello" or " are you there"

y/n

so this is what you did to my phone

I put the phone back down and continued drying my hair. niall could wait until I was finished drying my hair. I had vowed to myself that I would never become obsessed with a boy after emma had with one of her boyfriends who ended up breaking her heart and spreading terrible rumors about her.

when I was finished drying my hair I looked at my phone and niall ha replied

niall

yeah! do you mind

y/n

uh I guess not

niall

I figured you would end up asking for it anyway so I just saved you from the  trouble

you smiled at his text then quickly replied

y/n

wait... how did you get my number if all you did was put ur number in my phone

niall

oh I texted myself from your phone just incase you didn't figure out what I had done

y/n

how did you know I would even text you back

niall

because you blushed like crazy every time I said any thing

I started to blush from embarrassment I didn't even know he had noticed.

y/n

oh.....

niall

your blushing again aren't  you

y/n

does it matter

niall

yeah

y/n

why?

niall

because I think its cute

my cheeks were on fire after I read the text

y/n

uh thanks I think... well I have to go

I decided to turn my phone off. and go to bed I didn't have any home work considering that fact that it was the first day.