chapter 5

I walked into art class and sat down in my assigned seat. I looked over at emma who was talking to clayton. he  is her art partner but that have also known each other since they were little kids. clayton came to franklin high last year and we have talked some but he doesn't really seem to like me so I keep my distance from him.

niall ran into the art room seconds before the bell rang. he sat down in the chair next to me . in the proses he slammed his books down on the table making every one turn to look at him.

" sorry" he said breathlessly

" okay class"  mr.o    (the art teacher) said  " today is free draw for 45 minutes then each of you will come up and explain what you drew and why you drew it"

I go to work immediately considering 45 minutes wasn't very much time. as I was drawing I noticed niall kept turning and looking at me. I thought that something was on my face that's why he  kept looking at me so I asked if I could go to that bathroom. I went to the bathroom and there was nothing there so I went back to class.

when I got back niall kept looking at me so I finally asked his why he was looking at me.

" oh no reason" he said with a huge smirk plastered across his face

when it got to my turn to show the class what I had drawn. I got up and walked to the front of the room.

" I drew daffodils because there my favorite flower and I didn't know what else to draw" I said showing the class my paper

they all clapped and mr.o took my drawing

niall got up after me and walked to the front of the room

" I drew y/n" he said turning his paper around to show the class

my eyes grew wide an my cheeks started to redden

" I drew her because shes beautiful and I knew she wouldn't be offended if it didn't turn out very good. because she had already seen that im a bad artist" he said

I looked down at the table to embarrassed to look up.