Her Backstory

Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza, one of the dean's lister at DLSU... Her IQ is superior and she was able to complete the four year course of Advertising and Public Relations for only three years and did her MA at University of Alabama for one year. And while doing school, she is also contributing to their family-owned advertising company. Pioneer and stable. One of the leading advertising company in the Philippines. She sits well on the suggestion of trying things on their own company while doing her MA. After a year, she came back and that's when everything started to be complicated for her. She was after all the least favorite daughter of the Mendoza. The forth child, the third princess, after Nicole and Coleen
Nicomaine thirst for her parent's attentionIts more of her parents being proud of her, kasi naman everyone in the family is successfulNicole is a certified business enthusiasts, in fact she handle all five of their business ventures despite having a child and a wife to her Kuya JohnThe companies are doing wellNico is a certified car racer and he handles our five gasoline stations and its still reigning the NLEX in terms of sales and servicesColeen, is already a certified public accountantShe just passed her bar examination and one of the top tenShe has so many offers buy she promised Tatay to work for themAnd I, they have high expectations of herSuperior IQ needs to have a sound and sane diplomaSo she took Advertising and Public Relations because his Tatay wanted her to handle their advertising agencyNicomaine, did it, since she wanted to get his parent's approval and attention, did it and fortunately she enjoyed it and passed with with flying colors and has her MA in just four yearsHis Tatay wanted her to learn from advertising company.  RFJ Group of Companies has been a family friend and they are silent investors of this company. In fact, its was co-owned by the Faulkerson and Mendoza. RFJ was maintained as the Faulkerson shares is 10% higher from MendozaThis company was built by Faulkerson at first and was known to be existent for the past ten years before the Mendoza s met them and they become friendsWhen the company expanded, the Faulkerson and Mendoza agreed to co-ownership, thus leaving the name as a legacy of the original companyMendoza agreed to this, since they have other businesses to look afterAs her Tatay's request, she took her work from them and since she is far beyond excellence, she was able to work with them as an executive secretary of the PresidentShe worked hard for it and earned her position in a fair wayAnd since they have been a silent partner and Mendoza is a common surname, nobody knows that she is one of the owner of the companyHer experience has made her more humble thoughThe hardship she got from the process of the application is one for the booksThe processing of her papers, such as NBI Clearance, transfer of Tax certificate among such is one of her worst yet fondest memoryShe learned to give importance to the applicants who walked on their company and try their luckThe experience is humbling, she is happy...
However, Nicomaine is NicomaineShe is seeking for genuine happinessThe kind of happy where she can be what she really wantsShe wanted to do what she really wanted to doTo do things, her soul is really quenching forShe wanted to become writer, a vblogger where she can express herself freelyShe wanted to do races as well and she choose to do motocross... The wild wind that kissed her skin spells liberation for herHer words has been her food and weapon for life
Good thing though that she were able to acquire her own space due to her job at RFJ Group, so she can easily escape for her motocross stint and as for her taekwondo, she just got fancy of itShe wanted to learn to protect herself on her ownApparently, without her being cajoled at the office, the other side of her will not be nor never be appreciated by her parentsShe was very pampered and protected by everyoneThey thought her as fragile because of her IQ and being the last princess of MendozaBut she far different from being a damsel of distressShe is not that weak... And she wanted her parents to realize that, but how!

And now they wanted to talk to her.  She almost had her head ache thinking of what could be something to discuss.   And why is she getting nervous about it?

"Besh, they wanted a sit down the soonest possible time, so that means you have to come to Bulacan...!" Paolo said, disturbing her inner thoughts...
"So???" Maine said though she had already an idea...
"You know that I wanted to explore BULACAN right?" Paolo said, giving her an eye.
"Oo na po, I'm am inviting you over, I would need some moral support... And for you to see your eye candy...!" Maine said, teasing him.  Truth is that Paolo has a big crush on Kenneth, one of her cousins.  She and Kenneth are close. He is the son of Tatay's oldest brother.  And they agreed to go to Bulacan tomorrow.  Dadaanan na lang ni Paolo so Maine sa condo.  She cannot use her "baby", baka ma-grounded siya! They will do convoy, she will be using her Mirage... She decided to go back to the children after and told them she will need to leave right away.  She needs to go somewhere.  She kissed and hugged every kid before going out. 
"Ang sarap mong tingnan kasama sila... Ang ganda ng ngiti mo, parang ang gaan lang ng buhay mo.!" Paolo said that made Maine smile earnestly.
"They are my angels...!" She said as she looked back at the house and smiled some more... They left and was driving back to her condo, leaving her bike at the charity house, her phone rang.....

"I need you, come here at the office now!" The caller said even before she could even said hello!!!